B&W Gooseneck hitch?

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
I found a B&W gooseneck hitch on Craigslist. It is a new take off from a 2011 F350. It is part number 1111. I have a late 99 which requires hitch 1108. I'm sure there are some bolt hole difference, but over all the frame width of the 2011 compared to earlier years is the same? I am wondering if I can make the newer model work? The 1108 hitch is used in years from 1999-2010. I found it for very cheap, so if only slight modifications are required, it will be worth while to do them.

Thanks,

John

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
That's the plan. Was just seeing if anyone knew. I don't mind drilling some new wholes, just hope the frame is different widths or something that won't allow it to fit.

Thanks

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Well I called and the frame width is the same. The lady said the cross member is in different location. Im wondering if I can make it work since I have the right frame width. I've never really messed with a b&w hitch. I think She said something about it would fit, but the rail wouldn't line up with the cross member or something?

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
dam you could easily double your money

That's the plan as of right now. I would have about $30 dollars in fuel to go get it though. Still not bad deal. I picked one up locally for $220 today and it will be the one that is going on my truck. Going to go pick up the newer one and resell it for probably $250 to $300.

cj45lc

Reaction score
That's the plan as of right now. I would have about $30 dollars in fuel to go get it though. Still not bad deal. I picked one up locally for $220 today and it will be the one that is going on my truck. Going to go pick up the newer one and resell it for probably $250 to $300.

there you go, I'd say you made a helluva deal

TrailerHauler

Reaction score

pm sent.

Latest posts

Members online