Whose running what, tuner wise?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Been so long since I've talked to anybody about 6.7 stuff that I have lost track of what's out and whose putting down what numbers.

Anybody figured out how to delete the UREA side yet?

SAK

Reaction score
H&S with DPF Delete. aFe Intake and exhaust. H&S is around 500.

Just waiting on Nutty to release his DPF off tunes. He has DPF on tunes that are at about 500

Chris

Reaction score
Im running the mini maxx as well. The power is good. Trans shifting is nice but imo for trucks w/ large tires and stock gears its a little too early. There are times w/ 37s you wont cruise much over 1000 rpms, and sometimes under it. mileage w/ 37s and 7 inch lift is between 14-15 hand calc, which is exactly what it shows on the dash too.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Don't have any problems with the tranny on mine. I love the extra power, but it's not my 6.4 that's for sure.

Everybody that I've talked to who that has a 6.7 coming off a 6.4, says the same thing.

Chris, I test drove a 6.7 when they first landed in town and I took the thing back to the dealership after a couple miles. Transmission strategy was making me nauseous. I haven't been back in the drivers seat since but I assume things haven't changed much. I'll be putting some seat time in hopefully this weekend on a truck, we'll see.

SAK

Reaction score
Everybody that I've talked to who that has a 6.7 coming off a 6.4, says the same thing.

Chris, I test drove a 6.7 when they first landed in town and I took the thing back to the dealership after a couple miles. Transmission strategy was making me nauseous. I haven't been back in the drivers seat since but I assume things haven't changed much. I'll be putting some seat time in hopefully this weekend on a truck, we'll see.

Fly your butt down here and you can drive mine. :thumbsup:

patrickke

Reaction score
I know on one of the shop trucks it was awesome, power was crisp, pulling seemed like it didn't bother it... (this is a KEM tuned 6.7)... This is dpf off tunes... The truck even netted great mpg's while pulling my truck to Indy and back to the shop

Strokerguy

Reaction score
What are these KEM tunes?? I was looking at the H&S with DPF delete. Anyone have this? I'm just a lil edgy about chipping this truck. It was a big investment. I have the super crew Lariat Luxury Package. I will be putting a 4" BDS lift, 35's on some BMF wheels. Any advice would be great. Thanks!!

4tonGT40

Reaction score
What are these KEM tunes?? I was looking at the H&S with DPF delete. Anyone have this? I'm just a lil edgy about chipping this truck. It was a big investment. I have the super crew Lariat Luxury Package. I will be putting a 4" BDS lift, 35's on some BMF wheels. Any advice would be great. Thanks!!
I was in your shoes about 4 months ago and I highly recommend it. Better all around for the truck because of all the Emission related garbage on your truck it robs power, fuel economy and longevity. KEM is a company that writes custom tunes for your truck, not like the "generic" tunes out of the box from H&S..not that there is anything wrong with H&S tunes its just that KEM tunes are more refined if that makes sense. Hit the guys up at Rudy's diesel and they will walk you through it..I dont regret doing it at all.PLus once you tune your truck its instantly + 10 in the BAD-ASS-ERIE department..LMAO!!
http://www.rudysdiesel.com/

Strokerguy

Reaction score
I am. Looking on Rudy's website and see nothing about KEM tunes and or what tuner. Also what about the EGR delete, I've heard there are cheap ones that don't work. Is the one for $145 on Rudy's website good? I'm not a sled puller by any means. Just haul a toy hauler and some ATV's.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
I am. Looking on Rudy's website and see nothing about KEM tunes and or what tuner. Also what about the EGR delete, I've heard there are cheap ones that don't work. Is the one for $145 on Rudy's website good? I'm not a sled puller by any means. Just haul a toy hauler and some ATV's.
KEM is a seperate company all together. Go to KEMperformance.com
and as far as the EGR goes, its the first thing i did when i tuned my truck...its useless over engineered BS. In the long haul it does more harm than good.(to your truck)
call Ben at rudys, talk to him he's a straight shooter and he will walk you through what you need

I bought my EGR delete kit from Rudys and it works fine..dont hesitate just do it..its worth it

Last edited:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
im running the H&S mini max, H&S egr block off plates, mbrp 4" stainless steel dpf delete pipe, MBRP 4" filter Back Stainless Steel exhaust

i thought i was going crazy for doing this to my king ranch f-350 that had a sticker price of 65k ( no this isnt what i paid )

but im glad i didnt and wont ever think about putting the filter back on and taking the tuner off. Its a night and day difference

Latest posts

Members online