wont start

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Lots of mods, lpfp is supply 15psi to hpfp, sct says 0 for my girl fuel pressure, thinking I may take it to the dealer they said they can fire the injectors manually abd see if anyare hung up or plugged.. not sure if there blowing smoke up my @ds or not.... Anyone know if they can do that?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
That is a lot of fuel pressure to the stock HPFP. I would cut that down to 8-10 psi. I don't think that is your no start issue. I think your no start issue is something wiring/electrical related. Does the truck turn over at all? Or does it do nothing.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
No the truck turns over just has NO rail pressure... I can crank its little heart out and nothing... Long story short...driving after uploading a new tune... Went 1/2 mile tops.. then it died hasn't started since.... Ohmed all my connections In nt engine bay fuse box all are good... None of the wires going to my hpfp are grounded, thwy were into .2 ohms between the soliniods but I'm not sure.what normal is.... Unplugged them and got the hpfp volume and pressure dtc.. not sure where to go from here

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Oh an the only new code I.have is P0578 Cruise Control Multi-Function Input A Circuit Stuck not.sure of that defuels thetruck or not

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.