Just installed the Blendmount for H&S Mini

Sgt93

Reaction score
What a great little piece of gear, highly recommend it! Very sturdy and out of the line of sight of thieves. Easy to connect and disconnect the Mini in case of dealer repairs (looks like a radar mount) or for further theft prevention. About 20 minutes to install (remove left grab handle to run 10 FT supplied HDMI cable). Nice billet connector to mirror stem. Love it!!! (sorry for phone pic)

ry%3D480.jpg

Sgt93

Reaction score
Thanks for posting about it on PSN Jesse. It's an amazing addition for sure.

Sgt93

Reaction score
Thanks. It has been a great addition. I also like where the mounting is as I can see it without my eyes leaving the road and also make changes when needed.

sagebel

Reaction score
Does it work for the Blackmax as well?

Off topic: I am trying to figure out which one to get. I like the larger screen of the Blackmax but is it really needed?

Sgt93

Reaction score
Does it work for the Blackmax as well?

Off topic: I am trying to figure out which one to get. I like the larger screen of the Blackmax but is it really needed?

The Black Maxx is not listed on the fitment and I think it is too large for the mount/area of mounting location. I think the Black Maxx is not worth the extra money for a little more screen size but that is me.

Sgt93

Reaction score
It's a great addition for sure. Just FYI, but I placed the extra bundle of HDMI cable behind the grab handle (as it comes with a 10ft HDMI cable). -Steve

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
thanks for the fyi info ill be sure to make sure i do that so i dont have to hide a bunch of the left over cord under the dash in the way

Sgt93

Reaction score
Sure, no problem. It was the easiest and best place to place it. It is also out of the way and I will not be grabbing it underneath. Tons of room behind that grab handle.

Sgt93

Reaction score
She looks great. You may want to adjust the bracket a bit so the Mini is not clinking against the top of the mirror.

Latest posts

Members online