• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

30' 21k Hydraulic Tilt Trailer

genie144

Reaction score
I have a trailer for sale/trade + cash. I bought this to haul my truck back from Swamps and haven't used since. I am asking $8,000 but am willing to make a deal. I would be interested in trading+cash for a smaller trailer.

1977 Hillsboro Trailer
30' over axle gooseneck
Triple Axle - 7k per
Electric over hydraulic brakes
Hydraulic tilt bed
Winch
Brand new (1,500 miles) tires

Good: tires, brakes, lights, tows and handles great
Bad: bed could use some replacement boards, winch needs rewired - it looks like it was wired by Gomer...

Have the title free and clear. I am looking for a smaller bumper pull 1 car trailer with brakes. Willing to deal for right trailer/cash.

Sam

genie144

Reaction score
I am in Colorado. I am driving to Indiana next Thursday and will be in southern Indiana for ~8 days. If there is a deal in place (would need small deposit), I can tow trailer back to Indiana and meet up anywhere between Denver and Nashville.

Pictures:
New Tire Tread
571a58e9.jpg

From rear
6b6c3903.jpg

From front
c449754c.jpg

Sam

Dave

Reaction score
new ones go for about 9k this ones over 30 years old

Jason

Reaction score
I'd make you an offer, but you probably wouldn't like it. And I wouldn't mean to offend you with it either, but I'd be at about 50% of your asking price.

You can buy a brand new 40' dual tandem gooseneck from big Tex, PJ, Performance, Neckover etc. For $8500.00 picked up at the factory brand new. Now, granted they are not tilt beds, and I have no idea what a tilt bed holds in value, or what they go for new, etc. I'm really wanting a 32' triple axle low boy, but those things seem to really hold value well.

genie144

Reaction score
Send me a PM with phone number or email address. Don't worry bout my feelings - it is more important to me to get this sold so I can get one I can use.

Sam

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i just spent 7k on a new 30' gooseneck with electric brakes and its not a hydrolic tilt trailer either so even tho its 30 years old i think that sounds like a good price range to start in at 8k

genie144

Reaction score
Guys - I appreciate everyone's opinion on the price. I felt that $8,000 was a fair starting point for the conversation. At the end of the day, my trailer is only worth what someone is willing to pay and I am willing to accept.

Hell - I would be willing to trade for cash+ '08 tailgate, Gen3, '05 Front end, big injectors, CTS, etc... If you are serious - let's talk. I really would like to have this gone in the next ~6 days. Anyone who is serious - please contact me via PM so we can exchange phone numbers or email.

Sam

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online