• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

do not buy this truck CT

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Hey guys I figured I would put this up in hopes to save someone a headache. Just found out my old shop is selling the owners son's truck.

Its a 06 silver eclb 350 xlt located in cheshire ct. I don't know if its on any websites but the truck was wrecked (crashed into a house) very badly. It was repaired but it has never been the same. death wobble issues, can't keep it aligned right etc. the frame was bent 8 inches from the cab to front suspension mounts. Maitnence was almost non existent and the guy beat the snot out of it daily. So if any of you local guys are in the market for a rig or have buddys looking pass this along. Sorry for the long post but would hate to see someone buy a ratsnest.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I can't find it online but the truck is sitting on rt 10 in cheshire next to willows motorsports.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Sad thing is, being in the bodyshop business myself, some kid knowing the facts of the truck will talk their parents into buying it. I had an Acura brought to me and I looked it over for the parents. I told them that the car had been into a severe accident and i recommended not to buy it( looked like a train might have hit this Acura honestly) The kid bitched and bitched and she bought it.

Latest posts

Members online