Rally - SLAPSfest 2011

HerLifted350

Reaction score
If you are a member of a local PSD club, please pass the information along, we would like to make this as big as possible, and include a few other clubs! Our goal is to have a good time, relax, and make this an annual event!

It’s official! St. Louis Area Power Strokes will be holding our first ever rally!! “SLAPSfest 2011” will be held July 29th and 30th. The location is Pin Oaks Creek Campground, near Union, Missouri, just off of I-44 at the 247 exit.

This rally will have fun and games for the whole family, with fishing, volleyball, a swimming pool, an arcade, washers tournaments, “Hillbilly Golf” tournaments, putt-putt golf, water balloon toss and a water gun fight. For an additional fee, paintball is available too! If none of that suits your taste, Six Flags is only 9 minutes away.

There will also be a show-n-shine, so you can show off your ride!

For those who like to camp, we will be reserving a block of campsites for the weekend. There are also cabins and a double wide trailer available for folks who don’t have a tent or camper but want to stay and hang out with us for the whole weekend. If you would like to see the campground, you can go to http://www.pinoakcreekrvpark.com/

There will be an advance registration fee for those attending, which will include the evening meal on the 30th. We are also working on a rally specific t-shirt which will be available for an additional cost. The registration fee and t-shirt prices will be sent out as soon as we have the dollar amounts finalized.

If you’ve ever been to a rally, you know how much fun they are. If you haven’t, then this is your opportunity to see what they are all about, so make plans now to attend!

Please let me know if you are interested so we can keep our records up to date as far as costs! :)

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD AS WE CONCRETE FEES AND OTHER INFORMATION.

HerLifted350

Reaction score
Alright guys.... I have all the information now...

This thing is growing fast locally, and we have some out of state vendors/sponsors signed up too!!! It's going to be a great time, it's definitely looking like it's going to become an annual event with all the attention it's getting! :)

Thread from SLAPS Forum with every last bit of information

Rally Registration & Info

PM me or ask here if ya have any questions! :)

Last edited:

HerLifted350

Reaction score
Tomorrow, JULY 15TH, is the LAST day to register!!!! Come on guys/gals! We have 20 trucks, 35 people, 3 vendors, and 2 sponsors at last count!!! Get on board! You don't have to camp, ya can just come out Saturday and enjoy the company and enjoy a great dinner! Lots to do, check out the link in the first post for info!!! :)

HerLifted350

Reaction score
Event was a great time! I didn't get pictures this event, so as soon as I get the pictures from our photographer, I will post 'em up here! :) Was such a success that we WILL be making it an ANNUAL RALLY!!! We are going to take some time off from this one to discuss what we could have changed/added/etc.... then we will start planning next years! As soon as we have things set in place, you will know!!! :)

A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!!! Wouldn't have been possible without ya'll!!!
-Pundmann Ford
-Tymar Performance
-Stealth Pumps
-Complete Performance
-Brian's Truck Shop
-Adam's Premium Car Care
-Midwest Tool & Supply Company
-Full Force Diesel Performance
-Total Diesel Performance

Hope ya'll had a good time and a safe trip home! :)

HerLifted350

Reaction score
Here's a few pics guys... we are waitin' on the rest of the folks to send theirs... I will post 'em up as I get 'em!

Probably the best picture comes thanks to a sponsor of ours.... lol... Thanks!!!
Probably the best laugh of the night too! You have to watch what you say around a few of us... Chuck will never let ya live that comment down now! (See if ya'll can spot our wonderful friends from Complete Performance... as a hint, I think they rigged the raffle! hahaha... jk.

http://www.stlouisareapowerstrokes.com/Rally.html

Latest posts

Members online