cold start vid help

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Ficm voltage checked out good (48v all around), battery reads 13.3-13.6 while driving, no codes pulled on sct. Idk if it has the ficm heat flash, and my strategy is vxcf0. Also no smoke at all on startup.
View My Video

Atsah

Reaction score
How long does it take to run smooth? It doesn't sound that bad to me.. Your batterys sound a little weak..

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Usually between 2-5 minutes just depends how cold it is. Would a weak battery cause this even if ficm voltage is good? I can test the batteries tomorrow at work.

Atsah

Reaction score
Usually between 2-5 minutes just depends how cold it is. Would a weak battery cause this even if ficm voltage is good? I can test the batteries tomorrow at work.

Two to five minutes is along time to clear up.. Does it do the same with your truck in the stock tune? The batterys sounded a little low on voltage to me, my truck spins it over a good bit faster than that.. How cold was it in that video? Could be a spool valve sticktion issue as well..

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Does the same on stock tuning, maybe got into the 60s last night it's not that cold.