Hertz Componets

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I run a set of 165's in my truck. Super clean. Also have Hertz coaxs in the rear. Two ID 8's in a ported box. It rocks IMO.

I Love the Hertz Components. Sound deadening your doors is a must..

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I run hertz in my whip. Great stuff. I was told they were started by a few of the original MB Quartz guys. Dunno how true that is. Never looked it up

Snake

Reaction score
Great speakers! And would sound awesome with that amp. Swapping over to Hertz speaker is one of my future upgrades (going from BA ProSeries 6.5's).

dave186

Reaction score
I have heard a few sets of Hertz and they all sound awesome, just to spendy for me. Im running Massive Audio RK6's hooked to a Kicker ZR360.

jwlandry

Reaction score
I'm getting a pretty decent deal on them. Plus my front ones are shot and it's time for something better then plain ole coaxils.

Where did you mount the tweeter gare? Got some pics by chance?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Just buy authorized or from a trusted source. eBay is full of very well cloned Hertz fakes right now.

jwlandry

Reaction score
I asked the guy that ill be buying them from and this is what he sent me.
TweetersintheDoorPanels.jpg

Crossoeversmounted.jpg

AKHILF

Reaction score
I was told by a couple shops up here you want them going across the dash and the pillars are the best only bad thing is a have a quad pod.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
I asked the guy that ill be buying them from and this is what he sent me.
TweetersintheDoorPanels.jpg

Crossoeversmounted.jpg

That's how I mounted mine, I know it's not the best possible location, but I'm quite happy with the way they sound. But I would NOT mount my crossovers in the door, to much vibrations every time you close the door, and I'm afraid of them getting wet ( I know they probably won't, but better safe than sorry)

jwlandry

Reaction score
where did you mount yours at?

Tweeters on the pillars is out... i have gauges there. Id like to do them in the sail panels but have no experience with making things out of fiberglass.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
where did you mount yours at?

Tweeters on the pillars is out... i have gauges there. Id like to do them in the sail panels but have no experience with making things out of fiberglass.

You could cut sail panels, get em fit in there how you wanted them and stick the tweeter mounts in with plastic weld or something similiar, and then just use bondo as a filler, then sand that down to make everything look smooth and clean, and then paint over, put the tweeters in and call it good.