lifted rear springs for my 96

davey99ps

Reaction score
Does anybody know a good place to deal with for lifted rear springs? I already have the fronts, all shocks, and a drop pitman ARM but I'm still short rear springs, drop trac bar bracket and ss brake lines. I'm looking for 6-8" springs, anybody know a good place to deal with? I also need to replace a shackle mount, mines rusted. Im not sure if anyone makes a rear hanger kit or a shackle flip kit for the rear, then I wouldn't need as big of springs. Thanks for any help, this is for my 95 F350 btw

davey99ps

Reaction score
Do you have any experience with those? They look like they'd be perfect for me, just have to make a bigger traction block to get the ass end up a few more inches

5ninef250

Reaction score
Heard a few years back that the rear flips weren't the best to use. They put the shackle in compression (as opposed to tension in the stock location) and they can collapse. No personal experience though.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Well a few yrs back I had made my own for my mud truck at the time an they worked really well. The only problem I found was without traction bars I got a lil more wheel hop, but once the bars were on everything was good. Actually, they made it ride a lil better as well. I put my order in for these, so I'll let you know how they work out for me. I figured for what little they cost, I'd take a gamble on them. Now I just gotta play the waiting game for all my parts.

Latest posts

Members online