• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4 mickey thompson ATZ 35x12.5R18 stolen

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Well I moved recenntly and didn't have room for them in the trailer so I brought the tires over to my parents house to leave them there untill I could grab them. I went down there this weekend and went in the garage to grab them and they are gone. Theives busted the window and relased the emergency release for the door.

According to the police there has been around 25 reports of things stolen from garages in the area. Wtf is going on lately with all of these scumbags taking chit that's not theirs. They made off with a few hundred dollars in tools too. The ***kers that took them are lucky my dad or I weren't home when they tried this because my dad always has his 1911 on his hip and I carry too.
Anyone in the ct area if you see some for sale let me know.

Spastik monkey

Reaction score
****ing thieves, this is why certain people should be mandated to be chemically castrated so they do not pollute the gene pool with the seed. Free bump for ya, hope they find em.

Members online

No members online now.