Decided on DP-Tuner

Dsycutter

Reaction score
So I think I am going with an F5 chip and about 10 tunes...

Im leaving the motor mainly stock in the truck listed below so I dont need any crazy tunes. I am just looking for some MPG improvement and SOTP power in the pedal.

Opinions are welcome.

60POWERSTROKE73

Reaction score
I had DP-Tuner on my obs and I loved it. I had the F5 with 40 tow 60 tow 80 eco and 100 performance. I mostly ran it on 80eco. They're good people over there at DP.

BMac

Reaction score
IMO your wasting your money with 10 tunes...but it's your truck, I use 3 of my 6 maybe...Usually just stays on the hottest tune and drive by the gauges

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
IMO your wasting your money with 10 tunes...but it's your truck, I use 3 of my 6 maybe...Usually just stays on the hottest tune and drive by the gauges

:whs: Ten tunes!!! you do not need that many!! unles you want all the fancy thing plus more tunes then you need..

Dsycutter

Reaction score
I was looking at two type of high idle tunes , a drive thru tune because half the time I turn the truck off to talk to the speakerbox LOL,

Dsycutter

Reaction score
I get what ya'll are saying and think I could whittle it down to 5 plus the free ones (stock and No Start)

Big Bore

Reaction score
Drive through is a waste. So is more than 3 tunes if you have a good tuner. In fact, I can use my hot tune for almost everything. Also, hope you like a noisy engine and oversensitive throttle.

Tom S

Reaction score
I am a believer in having a stock tune on your chip. Stock is nice on a icy road sometimes since I see you are from New Jersey.

DcMoore

Reaction score
In my e99 I had, I had the drive thru tune and it made it quieter but I still had to shut the truck off... Other than than I like DP tuner, with an automatic.

Latest posts

Members online