Please give us local sections!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
The one thing that .org had that no other Powerstroke site does, is a local/state chapter. A place where guys can get with other local members and have get together, help eachother in emergencies, talk about local news and events, etc. Lately there's been a flood of (in my case) Kansas members. A lot of them were on that horrible site only for the local chapter. We're going to stay loyal to this site either way, but its a lot harder to keep in touch with everyone at once. If y'all could help us out, we would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

P.s. PSA rocks!!

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
:whs::stupid::whs::stupid::whs::stupid:

LOL Seriously though. With as many local guys as I've seen lately, it would be cool to have our own area to chat and plan get togethers and such.

mortal798

Reaction score
:whs:

I agree, it would be cool. I met another guy from Michigan the other day because he saw my PSA sticker. Turns out he is the guy who hosts the Michigan get togethers, looking forward to meeting other local PSA members.

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Community:Social groups: Create new group.....

Those are nice, but if you actually had areas within the forum for chapters, theyd be a lot easier to find for everyone new and old and also be a lot easier to use as it would function just as a normal thread.

jdc753

Reaction score
PSN has the regional stuff too, it is indeed nice for talking about events and get togethers! The sections over there seem a little slow, least my Northeast region but still a good spot for local chatter.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Regional is to wide spread.. I would prefer state by state.. But that would take up a lot of space and room..

But if this does go through and it goes regional.. How about MonDak for North Dakota and Montana... (or it could be both north and south Dakota and montana as the MonDak Regional CLUB.. That is what it is called out here right now.. so that would be cool..

Thanks for leting me give my input...

PSA rocks!!!!

Members online

No members online now.