• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Fs: 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Posted this earlier but it disappeared, so I'm trying again.

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4x4, only 83,000 miles. 6 Cyl 4.0 Liter Engine, Automatic Transmission. Green w/ Tan Hard top w/tinted windows. Also have a brand new black Bestop sailcloth soft top w/Tinted windows ($600). Sahara Edition Tan/Green Cloth Interior, Cold A/C, Detachable face Sony CD/MP3 Player, Tilt, Cruise, Power Steering. New Dick Cepek DC-2 Wheels, 33x12.50 BF Goodrich AT tires. Interior, bumpers, and grill have all been done in bedliner. Regularly maintained. This Jeep has been a daily driver, not a off-road toy.

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Had a rock chip in the windshield. The cold weather came through the other night and rock chip turned into cracked windshield. So its at the shop now having a new windshield put in.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Its headed to the chassis shop next week for through the floor subframe connectors, and to get the torque boxes all welded up and "bulletproofed". Just wanting a nice fun street/strip car. Will mostly be street, but will see the occasional track trip too. Still trying to formulate a plan, so many choices lol. I have always wanted to build a turbo car, so I may go that direction.

Latest posts

Members online