Cant get email notification

ThirdCoastStroker

Reaction score
Why am I not getting Instant email notification? I went in to my options and selected Instant email notifications and yet I am not getting them.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I had to add whatever the address is that sends it to you to my contacts to finally get them. It was all going to my spam.

ThirdCoastStroker

Reaction score
still not working, added that name to my contacts still not receiving them and i checked my server at work and nothing is caught up as spam :dunno:

ParkerFly

Reaction score
I never have gotten them. Apparently my ISP filters them out before they ever even get to me to go into my spam. That happened once before at PSN when they changed servers, but my ISP must have figured it out after a couple of days because I suddenly got all of them. Pretty aggravating that they can't figure out to do the same thing with the army. Me notifying them has been no help either.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I checked all your settings and everything looks fine. We are double checking now. I'll let you know.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Everything on our end shows you should be getting them. We think your ISP is blocking them...

ThirdCoastStroker

Reaction score
talked to my tech guy he said out ISP does not block anything and my spam filter has no mail caught up, im going to change my email address to my person gmail account and see if it works.

Latest posts

Members online