• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: OBS stuff

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I need a front tank (metal tank) fuel pickup/return/sending unit assembly. Everything that screws into the top of the tank.

I also need the assembly in the dash with the orange pointer that shows what gear your in.

2 of the little black tabs that show if the doors are locked or unlocked, rear doors on a crew cab.

Need both pieces above and below the steering column, plastic pieces that are removed to insert a column pod.

Also need a very good shape drivers side seat in grey, mine is breaking down internally and the bracket it slides on is cracked. (local is probably a must though).

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I may be able to help you with the front tank... However, I'm not sure if it is metal or plastic... I am only going to run a bronco 33 gallon tank in the rear when the conversion is done.

Shipping may kill the deal though. PM me if your interested in working something out.

-French

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I may be able to help you with the front tank... However, I'm not sure if it is metal or plastic... I am only going to run a bronco 33 gallon tank in the rear when the conversion is done.

Shipping may kill the deal though. PM me if your interested in working something out.

-French

I dont need the tank, i just need the sending unit that is screwed into the top of the tank....

Biggreen96

Reaction score
Ive got a full sending unit pickup assembly , 120 shipped if you want it. And I believe ive got both piecrs for the steering column that ill throw in for free.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Biggreen i found a sending unit closer to home, thanks though!

I got the gear selector for the dash, the lock indicator for the door, and the sending unit...

Basically just need a good lead on a 100% complete and raelly good shape drivers seat. Mine is getting pretty bad internally