• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1992 F-350 4x4 cclb 7.3 diesel for sale "El Blanco Grande I"

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
This isn't your normal Diesel crew cab 1992 Ford f-350 xlt 4x4 truck. This bad boy is the F-350 God would drive if he wasn't busy doing God stuff like making hurricanes, earthquakes, droughts, and other awesome god stuff. Its not the fastest or best looking truck on the road, but if you want a reliable farm or work truck, or just a bad@ss hunting rig at the deer camp to haul you, all of your buddies, your hog dogs, and several cases of your favorite beverages in the bed. Then this truck is perfect for you. Dont like shifting gears when you're running around in the woods or on the jobsite? Good, cause this rig is rocking a ford e4od automatic transmission like a boss, just push the pedal and go wherever you want to go, and not give a sh!t

Handling? This truck handles like a carjacker in a stolen camaro high on meth. Go around corners like the devil himself is chasing you, and not give a fck.

Whats that? You like mudding? Well I've got some great fvckin news for you. This truck is currently stuck in 4 wheel drive-high, and has the desireable dana 60 solid front axle in the front, and since i bought it and put it to use here on the farm i have never gotten it stuck in the mud when i was repairing fences, hauling brush to the burn pile, or going out to the fields to fill up tractors- you know basic farm and ranch bullsh!t . Interior is actually pretty clean for an almost 20 yr old truck. has power windows in the front, and manual windows in the back, and the back windshield opens up so if ninjas are attacking you in the woods from behind you dont have to roll down the windows and expose yourself while you fight them off. this truck is the manliest truck i have ever owned. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its blowing out of the tailpipe, in the form of black smoke.

Seats? this cocks*cker has got two hella comfortable bench seats. One in the front for you and the hot @ss broad thats gunna be all up on your junk after you buy this redneck pimp machine, and one in the back so you can do whatever you want to with your new found female companion. You're a girl? that Sh*t works both ways. One front bench seat for both you and that hot @ss dude you've been trying to hook up with for weeks, and one bench seat in the back for both of you to do whatever you desire. dont wanna get down and make a mess in your awesome new ride? cool, thats why it has an 8 foot bed in the back that never has to be made, and when your not doing the nasty in the bed you can utilize the gooseneck hitch in the bed so you can make some money when your not busy attracting the opposite sex like a magnet. Deal with it,sh*ts getting serious.

Stereos and AC are for new age hippies. Fortunately this truck has neither. Oh look at me, I like listening to celine dion and elevator music while i think about baby seals. F*ck that. The only noises you're gunna be hearing is the ultra manly engine noises coming from this sweet 7.3 liter indirect injected v8 diesel engine with 200 horses of pure detroit steel. this engine will outlast the truck if you take care of it. Thats right, Sh*ts getting real, real f*cking fast.

Now, I'll be honest. the truck does have a few things that need to be adressed, it needs a new stanadyne db-2 injection pump ( about 80 bucks) since the one i have is starting to gum up since i only use it once in a great while now that im not farming or ranching anymore. the brakes need some attention if you are going to be wanting to run this redneck pimp machine down the road to the nearest honkeytonk or mud drags. the front doors have some dents in them but still do work, and if you want to be able to run this beast down the highway not stuck in 4wd high than you will need a new transfer case. BUT, don't worry, I've got you fcking covered. Its like we're in somilia and our blackhawk helicopter just got shot down. Don't worry, friend, I've got your fvcking back and I send the enemy straight into hell. For an extra $500 I can throw in a set of 2 new front doors with no dents in them so you can swap out the dented doors, AND a new e4od transmission with a borgwarner np44 transfer case thats not stuck in 4 high and works in 2 high, neutral, 4wd-low, and 4wd- high, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much female attention once you put on these parts and every country girl is fighting each other gladiator style just to be riding in your rig.

all kidding aside, the only reason im selling this truck is because i already have 6 other diesel pickups, and since im no longer farming and ranching, and i'm working all the time- i don't have the time or motivation to work on this truck, let alone drive it around. my price is 2000 negotiable, but dont lowball me, worst case scenario for me is i keep the truck and convert one of my other 4 fords into 4wd and sell the rest of the truck for parts when i finally get motivated enough to do it.

I get it. You're busy, so am I, lets not waste each others time. If you're interested send me a message or call me at 361-972-0425 and ask for Joe and I'll get back to you ASAP.

92idi001.jpg

92idi002.jpg

92idi003.jpg

92idi004.jpg

Last edited:

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Lol good read, wish you were closer

live to far... no fckin problem theres airports in a city near you. Don't know where Joe lives?? good lets keep it that way, he'll meet you at the airport you arrive at with this Pu$$y magnet LMAO

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Its like the drift teggy and the 2wd dually cummins craigslists ads had sex.....and this is what they spawned.....