• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 05-07 front clip or 08-10 clip

3brorce

Reaction score
I want to put either a 05-07 clip or 08-10 clip on my 03. How will everything line up and work? Looking for the whole nose piece

01platinum

Reaction score
Search on here I know this has been brought up before. Think it even gave prices for each conversion. 08-10 conversion would be sweet. Wish I would have done it to mine before it got painted.

01Platinum's Command Center

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Search on here I know this has been brought up before. Think it even gave prices for each conversion. 08-10 conversion would be sweet. Wish I would have done it to mine before it got painted.

You can always repaint it :poke:

01platinum

Reaction score
Haha that would be pricey there. Can't imagine what it would cost to paint both fenders and a hood.

3brorce

Reaction score
Yea I am looking for something to just bolt on. 08-10 front end would be sweet. I just want a newer front end than what I have. hopefully I can find one that is in good shape

Tonka350

Reaction score
I say go 08 but that's just me...it's honestly not THAT expensive...especially if you can put the money you sell your stuff toward it...I bought all my stuff...and after I sold my stuff for 1350.00...I think I have less than 1000 into the conversion total with paint...and that includes an aftermarket billet replacement grille and a cervinis 3" cowl hood...just sayin.

Chad