• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking for a dusted compressor wheel

PSD1

Reaction score
I am looking for a worn out "dusted" turbo compressor wheel. The worse the condition, the better. If you have one laying around, I would be happy to pay shipping to get it out of your way.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I am looking for a worn out "dusted" turbo compressor wheel. The worse the condition, the better. If you have one laying around, I would be happy to pay shipping to get it out of your way.

I have one. Why do you want it? lol

Here is a pic before I took it out...
436bb1df.jpg

charlie-2

Reaction score
probaly trying a new set up to make more smokeLOL or make tons of power with the 38r he has, he figured a smaller wheel and why not even get a wore out one, new stuff isnt always better! and come on its really cheap upgrade!:jammin:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
probaly trying a new set up to make more smokeLOL or make tons of power with the 38r he has, he figured a smaller wheel and why not even get a wore out one, new stuff isnt always better! and come on its really cheap upgrade!:jammin:

LOL

To the OP... Does it matter what turbo it came from?

PSD1

Reaction score
Gotta love internet humor and speculation. I am looking for a "training" aide to educate customers on the dangers of factory air boxes and in some cases, K&N filters. I have one that is lightly dusted, but what I'm looking for is the nastiest example I can find.
However, thanks so much for poking fun and having a laugh amongst yourselves at my expense.:pointlaugh:

Last edited:

PSD1

Reaction score
No JBone, it doesn't have to be a factory turbo. As I said, just need a really bad example to show customers.

PSD1

Reaction score
Will this work? This is what happens when you run a open intake and suck in a wire end.
311888_2270059719467_1487843145_32166717_760398684_n.jpg

Damn! That's messed up, but I'm really looking for one from a bad airbox and/or poorly maintained K&N filter.
Thanks, though.

PSD1

Reaction score
I live in farm & ranch country here in Texas, and have seen a few. Once, I replaced an engine from damage due to dusting. The clips on the airbox were gone, and both sides of the K&N were equally nasty.
I couldn't pull the wheel off of that turbo because it was a core. Wasn't looking for one then anyway.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Let me look for wheel that was used for my K&N drop in. Rubbed the housing pretty good.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
No JBone, it doesn't have to be a factory turbo. As I said, just need a really bad example to show customers.

Okay... Mine came from a factory GTP38. It had a factory air box with K&N filter for 220,000 miles. The filter was always serviced regularly also. As soon as I got the truck that was the first thing to go. Too bad the damage to my wheel was already done though...

PSD1

Reaction score
Okay... Mine came from a factory GTP38. It had a factory air box with K&N filter for 220,000 miles. The filter was always serviced regularly also. As soon as I got the truck that was the first thing to go. Too bad the damage to my wheel was already done though...

Would you be willing to send it to me?

dave186

Reaction score
I have a box of them at home. All came out of used turbos I bought so I don't know the story but they look bad. Pm me if your interested.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online