Should i buy it?

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
That many miles would scare me on a 6.4. Unless you have the money to fix it if a problem arose or you can pull the cab yourself, Id stay away. They are pricey to work on.

Cory S

Reaction score
That many miles would scare me on a 6.4. Unless you have the money to fix it if a problem arose or you can pull the cab yourself, Id stay away. They are pricey to work on.

i do have a two post lift and would work on it my self

charlie-2

Reaction score
i bought my 08 f-250 ccsb lariate with 137,000 on it for 9k it was not running and wrecked. it has a clean title airbags had to be replace number 8 injector and had to delete the dpf and egr components, other than that the truck has no problems but for a stocker with high miles the dpf and cat get clogged up and same with the egr valve so it was over heating the dpf and cat and egr valve wouldnt let the truck start. but my egr delet cost 0$ tuner is a h&s i got for 800 and made my own exhaust. so all in all id say go for the truck just keep a eye on it all, lots of miles for the polution stuff

Spatel23

Reaction score
Ugh...it doesnt have that many miles on it. I doubt youd have any troubles. I say its a good buy and if you are looking fot that motor....come on.

OBS F350

Reaction score
I have about the same truck with coming up on 150k on it, no problems so far. I would go for it I payed 19k for mine.

Ouch

Reaction score
I would prob get it.. i havnt followed the 6.4 at all but i wouldnt think 145k miles is something to worry about..?

Cory S

Reaction score
here is a video of the truck running what do you think?
th_MAH03593.jpg