• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

IDM's Moded and Stock

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
I have a Black 120v IDM out of a 2001 F-350 that has not been tutched and works great! I would like to get $300 out of it OBO.

I also have a OBS 140v BDP moded IDM for $350 that also works great!

Please let me no if you have any questions. You can PM me or Email me at [email protected]

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
willing to go down on that beans idm ? Its only 100 bucks now to get them modded if you send yours in.......if so pm a price

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
You do know he works here, right? Buying his you don't have to send in a core or anything

:pointlaugh: I didnt even read the name LOL

i do understand you do not need a core to send in, but that is also like saying a stock idm is worth 250 if the price is 350 for one that has been modded.

Last edited:

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
i do understand you do not need a core to send in, but that is also like saying a stock idm is worth 250 if the price is 350 for one that has been modded.

The core charge is $400. Makes $250 for a stock one not seem too bad. Could always buy his modded one and sell your stocker. I've already got one, definitely a difference over stock ;)