• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Buy now!!! Just in time for the holidays. Fender Guitar, amp, and more.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I have a Fender M-80 Special, Fender 25R amp, Fender soft case, fender tuner, strap, picks, and beginner learning books.

All like new, less than 10 hours of play. Ready to plug, tune, and jam.

Fender's daughter enterprise Squier didn't waste time this year as well. They have launched new Master Series guitars (M-80, M-80 Special, Esprit, Thinline Tele HH and Chambered Tele HH)! Squier design has reached a new level with the introduction of the Master Series. These guitars have sophisticated style and modern features for today's players. The Master Series instruments feature a 24.75" scale, powerful dual-humbucking pickups, sultry satin or gloss finishes and satin-platinum hardware. Two guitars of this series -- M-80 with set neck and M-80 Special with bolt-on neck [review] -- were designed by Fender Custom Shop Senior Master Builder Todd Krause. He has built guitars for some of the most recognizable names in the business, such as Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Keith Richards, and this guitar represents his original vision. "I wanted to build a workingman's guitar for a new generation of players," Krause said. "This guitar evolved from many years of seeing things in guitars that I like or dislike. The M-80 is the culmination of 25 years of designing and building guitars for the world's most discriminating players."

Features: The Squier M-80 Special is a 21-fret double cutaway electric guitar with dual humbuckers. It has a basswood body and a maple neck. Two volume and two tone controls can be used to shape your sound, and a 3-way pickup selector Switch is standard. I found the features to be easy to use, high quality, and able to give me a wide variety of sounds. The only complaint I would have is that the pickup Switch is very weak. // 8

Sound: I play punk rock, hard rock, metal, and classic rock and this guitar is perfect for all styles that I have used it for. It can produce creamy highs and guttural lows for any style, and can easily measure up to much more expensive guitars. I run this guitar through a Line 6 Spider II 210, and it sounds excellent. It tends to have a brighter sound, which I prefer. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar was perfectly set-up when I received it. The pickups were at the correct postition and the bridge needed no adjusting. I took it out of the box, tuned it, and it was ready to play. The only complaint regarding this is that when I got this guitar, the strings were already rusted. However, I do not know if this is because if the company or where I purchased it from. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I have used this guitar to play live shows with, and it has held up exceedingly well. I was forced to use it as my main guitar when my Les Paul was damaged before a show recently, and it performed wonderfully. The hardware and finish appear to be quite good, and are in no danger of being damaged from shows. // 10

Impression: Overall, I was greatly impressed with this guitar. It is perfect for punk, hard rock, metal, blues, or almost anything else possible. It measures up easily in quality and tone to my Les Paul, which cost over 3 times as much as this guitar. The price is one of the most astounding aspects; this is an amazing guitar for under 200 dollars. If it was lost or stolen, I would definitely buy another one immediately. Don't be fooled by the Squier name; this guitar is anything but low-quality. // 9

dirtboy25

Reaction score
2011-11-30211116.png

2011-11-30211232.png

2011-11-30211300.png

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
My daughter wants this very badly, if it's still around in a while we might talk, Kenny.

She wants to know how many times she'd have to wash and detail your truck to earn it? LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Never get $300 bones out of it....

Ive got a $800 line 6 stereo head that will barely fetch three bills....

Its a good time to buy the stuff though :)

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I'd hate to let it go for less but I understand what you're saying.

I'm simply selling because I got burnt out on trying to learn by myself. Reading notes sucks and tabs just didn't do much for me.

There is a new video game coming out that you use an actual guitar and it will teach you. Sounds like a great concept for people wanting to learn. If I don't sell I'll probably get the video game and give it another shot.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'd hate to let it go for less but I understand what you're saying.

I'm simply selling because I got burnt out on trying to learn by myself. Reading notes sucks and tabs just didn't do much for me.

There is a new video game coming out that you use an actual guitar and it will teach you. Sounds like a great concept for people wanting to learn. If I don't sell I'll probably get the video game and give it another shot.

I vote for the second option...If you knew what a guitar shop would give you it'd make you sick and ANGRY!!

I tried selling a 79 tobacco burst les paul custom to a guitar store and the guy said "Nobody is really buying these old guitars anymore. I can give you $500 for it." I sold it on a guitar forum for 3200 shipped...LOL

I dont think you need lessons. Just find someone else to jam with. Even if that means a guy tapping chopsticks on a water glass. Its easier to learn in the act than trying to go to school. Just play is the best advice I can give. All that theory doesnt mean crap if you cant pick the instrument up and play a chord. Just learn basic, open-chords.:jammin:

Thats my axe, Kat, in my avatar.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.