• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 e-350

rpm-inc

Reaction score
This was my highly modified van that is now completely stock with the exception of ccv venting to atmo. It was a work van so it has a few dings and scratches. Very little rust and still looks good. Ladder rack. Still has the built trans in it including hardened input shaft and triple disc tc. About 50k on the trans. 215k miles. Runs perfect. Every oring on engine replaced not too long ago, so no leaks anywhere. Will need tires soon, may be able to throw in a different nice set. 4.10 LS rear, can include a 3.55 open if wanted. I can also include an aluminum heated fuel tank that would need to be mounted where spare tire was.

The only reason I am selling is because I want something bigger. Located near Chicago, 60185.

EDIT-Hot heat, cold ac. The engine in it now is out of a 2000 tx van, so the oil pan is in perfect shape. Flexsteel driver/pass conversion van seats in real nice shape. Driver seat is full power. Could use the steering box tightened up or replaced.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online