Starting a new GA PSD club

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Hey guys, A few of us are trying to start a new PSD club for GA. I've talked to several guys from all over the state on a couple other site and wanted to bring this to PSA. I'm meeting with some of the guys today to discuss the details. If anyone is interested in getting involved let me know. We are currently working on a name and logo. We're also planning some small G2G's and after the first of the year we're gonna have a big one.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I believe you're already on the members list! Now get out there and recruit some more members.:toast::toast::toast:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
PM me if you want a chance to vote on the name. Better hurry tomorrow is the last day to vote.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
The name poll is over and winner was Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association.This is a rough sketch of the logo with the name. Obviously we have to put some more work into it, and one of the members wife is working on it right now. This should give you an idea of the direction we're heading with the logo. Feel free to comment.

I'm also trying to set up a Christmas toy drive, so if you have a local charity that you would like to see get some toys from the GPDA, please let me know so I can give it some consideration. I normally give to Childrens Health Care of Atlanta, but there are a lot of charities devoted to give kids stuck in the hospital a Christmas morning. A lot of these kids parents are doing all they can just to get their kids the healthcare they need and can't afford any presents for Christmas. Any new unwrapped toy makes a difference.
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/Super_Diesel/Powerstroke G2Gs/27.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.