• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

kelderman bagged hich, pmf, bilstein, goeske

fifty

Reaction score
Have bilstein 5125's for 4-6 inch lift with 10,000 miles on them for $200.
And Pmf 4 inch shackle hanger, 4 inch pmf blocks for D80 and appropriate drop pitman arm for sale. $250.

Goeske spacers for $200...

V/C codes make offer...

Kelderman bagged hitch $600.

All items in bay area of Ca, buyer pays shipping...

(will also have a 4.10 gear D60 (not D50) front from an 02, with bearings, ball joints etc etc redone 10,000 miles ago. But this will not be available for about 2 weeks, still in the middle of the 4 link, coilover swap)

fifty

Reaction score
Choupique, PM'd price is still good for you as I noticed the typo when I PM'd you.

Cant seem to edit my post. It was supposed to read $250 for the shackle hanger and $50 for the blocks etc.

fifty

Reaction score
hitch.png

and

hitch2.png

fifty

Reaction score
Compressor is not for sale. Keeping it for on the trail.

The bags act like bags over the axle, yet control the hitch and trailer.

From their site:

Adding a Kelderman Air Ride Conversion Kit to your existing suspension will provide a level of comfort you thought was impossible. This is particularly true when the truck is not loaded. By loosening the rear spring shackle from the frame and attaching it to the Air Ride you've effectively provided yourself with a two-stage suspension system that smoothes the road. The Kelderman Air Ride is not to be confused with just adding an Air Bag between the axle and the frame. This type of system is merely a helper for the springs to allow additional weight carrying capacity. It does nothing for the riding qualities of the vehicle and in many situations degrades the ride. You do not get additional load carrying capacity with the Kelderman Air Ride, nor do you sacrifice capacity. The only thing you gain is ride comfort. And isn't that exactly what you're after?

An upper frame is bolted to the pickup frame. A lower frame is attached to the upper frame at the rear hinge point. The spring shackles are attached to the lower frame and the Air Bags are mounted between the upper and lower frame units. It's really that simple to convert your truck to Air Ride Comfort.

Typical air pressure when empty ranges from 25-35 psi, depending on what kind of bed you have and what is in the bed. When loaded, depending on the load, pressure could reach 100psi. The Firestone air bags are durable and are tested to peak at over 300psi without breaking!

AKHILF

Reaction score
I'v never heard or seen this type of hitch but it looks pretty sweet. Shipping would suck to alaska though. I'm going to read into them a little more.

fifty

Reaction score
I copied it from their website for this part number. They have two, a new site and old site. The new site just says coming soon...

Couldnt cut and paste link. It was some flash thingy.

fifty

Reaction score
Pmf 4 inch shackle hanger, 4 inch pmf blocks for D80 and appropriate drop pitman arm sold

fifty

Reaction score
It does both. The rear leaf spring mounts to the hitch and not the frame. So it tackles both.