• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

22 American Force Rebel SS Fore Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhygunnar

Reaction score
I will try and get some today. Have them at local shop getting buffed up. They are sold to Crash pending him inspecting them when I get them back. I will keep active on thread untill his approval. For everyone asking why deal is too good to be true. I got them a dealer cost and the tires are half worn with one being less than half. If it was me I don't like to spend money on used tires so I don't expect anyone else to. So this is what I value my wheels at. I got them for 700 retail 746 each and I'm listing them for 600 each. That price is firm and as many of you have already stated it's a fair price. I'm not into the ripping people off game. As I wouldn't want anyone to do to me.

Have a great day fellas

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I will try and get some today. Have them at local shop getting buffed up. They are sold to Crash pending him inspecting them when I get them back. I will keep active on thread untill his approval. For everyone asking why deal is too good to be true. I got them a dealer cost and the tires are half worn with one being less than half. If it was me I don't like to spend money on used tires so I don't expect anyone else to. So this is what I value my wheels at. I got them for 700 retail 746 each and I'm listing them for 600 each. That price is firm and as many of you have already stated it's a fair price. I'm not into the ripping people off game. As I wouldn't want anyone to do to me.

Have a great day fellas
Honest man right here!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score

Have a great day fellas

People need to take note of this!

rhygunnar

Reaction score
Im an idiot

Do you have any current pictures of them? On the Nitto's?

Have a great day fellas

real pissed I just bought wheels and tires.... damn sick deal for someone.

edit: on another note, I looked at the pics closer and the tires are clearly Toyo M/T's and NOT Nittos as listed in the ad... Fishy

Honest man right here!

Guys my apologies... Im ordering things for two other trucks, my brain is scattered, and i didn't even notice i put Nitto on there.... even after you guys pointed it out!!! But to clerify. THE TRUCK HAS TOYO MT 35X12.5X22 on them. Like i said im not trying to get over on anyone. what you see there is what they are. sorry for the confusion. Brain fart :stupid:

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Guys my apologies... Im ordering things for two other trucks, my brain is scattered, and i didn't even notice i put Nitto on there.... even after you guys pointed it out!!! But to clerify. THE TRUCK HAS TOYO MT 35X12.5X22 on them. Like i said im not trying to get over on anyone. what you see there is what they are. sorry for the confusion. Brain fart :stupid:

Wait so the wheels for sale have Toyo's on them?

sootie

Reaction score
if crack85 sees them but doesnt take them, i will.

sootie

Reaction score
ok-so are they available or not?! i sent u a pm yesterday...

RyanD

Reaction score
Sent you a PM a few days ago...I'm also SA local, will bring cash if Crash86 passes on them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online