American Force on stock height 2013 F250

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Are you going to be selling the wheels that you have on there right now? If so, how much would you want for them? PM me..... I'm looking at some 22x12's right now but may be interested in some 24's if they're not cray cray expensive...

Yes, they are for sale right now. I want $2600 for the wheels only. I'm keeping the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
Dang. I don't remember mine being that tight or high into to the fender. I only cut into the metal prior to the pinch weld, I also did not touch the pinch weld. If I had my truck here I would take a pic.

Man I really appreciate the help. I'm more than happy with the way it turned out. I still need to get the Faceplates painted, but as far as fitment, we're good. Just like you said, minor cutting, didn't need to touch the pinch welds, and pulled the fender liner back just a hair, everything turned out perfect. :redspotdance:

Attachments

• 20141125_122102.jpg
    20141125_122102.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 267

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Man I really appreciate the help. I'm more than happy with the way it turned out. I still need to get the Faceplates painted, but as far as fitment, we're good. Just like you said, minor cutting, didn't need to touch the pinch welds, and pulled the fender liner back just a hair, everything turned out perfect. :redspotdance:

BNAG! That looks great!

Reaction score

That looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spatel23

Reaction score

Looks great!
Gonna look unbelievable once you add the faceplates!
Well done

Latest posts

Members online