The Baddest Bypass Filtration You Can Imagine

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I like that idea for the 6.0 and 7.3, but the 6.4 is a little more complicated. And when you drop off your girl I'm going to have to look at your 6.7 Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 6.4 you could do a little machined plate that would sandwich between the valve cover and the fill cannister. But that brings you back around to making something specific for each application cost wise.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Still working on it. Both filtration units work perfectly though. I ordered the wrong fittings last week so I had to re order. Won't be in till next month. But it all looks like it will work perfectly. Just need to test it before I sell it.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Jim got any updates for us?
Motors going to be done soon and need this to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
All my fitting testing went on hold when my truck had to get a new radiator. This will give me a good chance take a better look at the fittings. But it's looking great.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Gotcha well hope that goes smoothly; looking forward to seeing what you end up with.
Thanks

jimdawg185

Reaction score
The filtration on all the choices is brilliant. I couldn't be happier. I'm just stubborn as all hell and do not want to sell a kit that has hoses that lay all over the top of the engine using the caps for the feed and return.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Well I agree as I like a clean looking engine bay, and with everything I'm doing I don't want hoses like you say all over.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Do you guys want me to initially offer the filters with no fittings? So if you have an aftermarket cap you can just tie in there? Like I said, the filters are impressive as hell!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
I'd be after however you can sell it, I don't have an aftermarket cap so even an option for however you have it fitted would work great.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It's close!!! I've got some nice caps on the way to sell with the kit right now.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Which setup is close the nice return or the cap retrun?

Any more ideas / updates on the nice return aka not cap retrun?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Cap set up like everyone else for the guys who don't really care. The less intrusive one is probably close. But testing halted when my water pump died and the truck has been sitting waiting for parts.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Would it be reasonable to get the cap setup and then upgrade to the other style when you release it?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'd probably give you the fittings at my cost. I'm all about making this work for everyone

Latest posts

Members online