Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

psduser1

Reaction score
Yeah this was never going to be like the ranger. Two totally different machines.

Just the fuel system is a big step, but once you go past "bolt-ons", sh!t gets serious quick.
I follow you on the gram, as well, and the attention to detail is impressive!
Any progress on suspension, or are you going to wait till you get a couple of passes?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Hp/Torque estment?

the way the pump is currently set should be north of 1700.

Just the fuel system is a big step, but once you go past "bolt-ons", sh!t gets serious quick.
I follow you on the gram, as well, and the attention to detail is impressive!
Any progress on suspension, or are you going to wait till you get a couple of passes?

we are waiting to get it on the scales until the bruno gets here and full of fluids so we can get set it up. but most of the suspension tuning will be done after its been on the track.

and when you have this much invested in something (time and money) you tend to pay attention to even the smallest details.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i know you and everyone else is pushing to get this thing done but you are for sure doing the right thing and getting chit done correctly now instead of just winging it.. i know its a pretty penny invested but some guys dont consider that and just want it to hit the track.. mad props to you, Matt and crew and the other shops involved in making it perfect!! cant wait to see it run when it is done right!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Much excite!!!

74F7F552-6DD2-461C-9E10-77E7AEEAB810_zpsjzjmzypd.jpg

40E77CD6-1D83-4111-88D8-AFEDFFAF2033_zpsgxsb05ix.png

Latest posts

Members online