20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

sootie

Reaction score
looks to be a few parts to make up the kit for the remote start.
module list $198.57 sell $166.80
remote list $41.43 sell $34.80
antenna list $62.86 sell $52.80
q#456341
free shipping

Thanks for this. Are install instructions available as well? Will any additional parts be required for install? Lastly, could these make it to Rochester, NY by Friday?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Thanks for this. Are install instructions available as well? Will any additional parts be required for install? Lastly, could these make it to Rochester, NY by Friday?

I believe the instructions are there and don't think anything else should be purchased. as for getting there by then would be tough, I have to order it in and would then have to overnight it for that time frame.

sootie

Reaction score
I believe the instructions are there and don't think anything else should be purchased. as for getting there by then would be tough, I have to order it in and would then have to overnight it for that time frame.

okay. can i get a formal quote with part numbers please?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
is the difference between what you quoted and this part number BC3Z-19G364-A just the key/fob style? if so, how could i get fobs alone for the part number i provided?

that one is the factory installed remote start that runs everything through the one key, lock/unlock, panic, and start. you can run that kit then would have to have the keys cut and programmed to your truck through a dealer or a shop that has the ford factory software. that kit runs $250.80

sootie

Reaction score
that one is the factory installed remote start that runs everything through the one key, lock/unlock, panic, and start. you can run that kit then would have to have the keys cut and programmed to your truck through a dealer or a shop that has the ford factory software. that kit runs $250.80

so there is no way to run square fobs with that kit?

sootie

Reaction score
looks to be a few parts to make up the kit for the remote start.
module list $198.57 sell $166.80
remote list $41.43 sell $34.80
antenna list $62.86 sell $52.80
q#456341
free shipping

would i not also need a "TPM antenna kit" as well? (the one that goes behind the glove box and plugs into the tpm module) And can this kit be programmed by myself or will i need someone with IDS to help...

sorry for all the questions, i actually called in to order but no one on the parts desk knew the answers to my questions :shrug:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
would i not also need a "TPM antenna kit" as well? (the one that goes behind the glove box and plugs into the tpm module) And can this kit be programmed by myself or will i need someone with IDS to help...

sorry for all the questions, i actually called in to order but no one on the parts desk knew the answers to my questions :shrug:

I would assume whatever is needed to complete the install ford would have included in the original kit and those being the parts that replace it. as for the programming i believe it does need something done in the ids for the module to respond to the truck.

ford_trck

Reaction score
Any chance the front frame hanger that the leaf spring bolts to is in there also? Number 6 in the picture. And also the front spring bolt.
s-l500.gif

Last edited:

Coueshunter

Reaction score
just sent the tracking # right before I saw this message. thanks for the order.

I just got home from work and opened my door handles. The tailgate handle was sent back to you previously and is already a takeboff painted part. My guess is theyvordered a factory paint to match handle to get rid of the chrome on their platinum as it has a chrome handle and grey paint.

I need the bare paint to matching handle

Latest posts

Members online