Battery cables

DieselDC

Reaction score
Cheap if you buy in bulk on Amazon then buy the crimp ends and you're set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Check out quickcrimp.com. I just ordered there set of crimpers, an assortment of ends, cable, and heat shrink tubing with adhesive. Got enough cable to do my obs pos and neg cables and my dads superduty. Atleast now I'll have the stuff to do this on my stuff or others.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Check out quickcrimp.com. I just ordered there set of crimpers, an assortment of ends, cable, and heat shrink tubing with adhesive. Got enough cable to do my obs pos and neg cables and my dads superduty. Atleast now I'll have the stuff to do this on my stuff or others.

Is that quickcrimp or quickcable?

sootie

Reaction score
Nate beat me to it. Quick cable has everything you need to do this. That's who we use for our shop

ja_cain

Reaction score
Nate beat me to it. Quick cable has everything you need to do this. That's who we use for our shop
Do you just setup an account with them? Purchasing from their website is not straight forward.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
My buddy owns the local Napa store and he has an account with them. So I just go through him at cost. He didn't have everything I wanted in stock so he ordered the rest.

ja_cain

Reaction score
My buddy owns the local Napa store and he has an account with them. So I just go through him at cost. He didn't have everything I wanted in stock so he ordered the rest.
Do you have a PayPal account? If I wired the money to you would you send me what I need?

sootie

Reaction score
Do you just setup an account with them? Purchasing from their website is not straight forward.

Yep. I have never tried the website..just call the orders in.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Do you have a PayPal account? If I wired the money to you would you send me what I need?

If you call in and for some reason can't make an order, I'd be happy to help you out. You could just get part numbers and parts that you want and I could get it.

ja_cain

Reaction score
If you call in and for some reason can't make an order, I'd be happy to help you out. You could just get part numbers and parts that you want and I could get it.
Thanks man. Will hit you up if I have hit any snags.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.