What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
Got her debadged and took some extra stuff off the new truck, and got it lettered up.

708435EB-4EB1-4E24-A82C-2A994AE649AE_zpstzjynorx.jpg

ECAD698E-6362-4EEE-9787-FB41EF26CE10_zpse3kdsmiw.jpg

cbf9703

Reaction score
I need to do that really bad.. the salt is starting to flake off cuz its so thick!! lol..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
She wasn't black any more, more of a dirty gray. Even with all the rain we've had the wheel wells were crusted with salt and mud..... I completely understand.

It sprinkled after I washed her, but I at least felt better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nighthawk285

Reaction score
Lol this time of year mine gets a rinse-off every two weeks. Other than that, ain't nobody got time for wax right now haha. Looks great though and gets me excited for spring (a little....).

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Lol this time of year mine gets a rinse-off every two weeks. Other than that, ain't nobody got time for wax right now haha. Looks great though and gets me excited for spring (a little....).
Lol appreciate it. Yeah I'm ready for warm weather and green grass!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
Set the cab back down Friday finally. Removing a bunch of wiring now and then hopefully have it buttoned up by the weekend.

Still trying to locate a set of used 33's though so I can take these heavy-ass 37's off.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
pulled out my chip and sent it off for hopefully the last revision ever...

imelmo

Reaction score
Hopefully cranking it up today or tomorrow. Then picking up some tires next week and pulling the lift off. 10's or bust! LOL

mikeeg02

Reaction score
ffd07dde1d6f2c61c3a27ab316971825.jpg

Gave it a quick bath to get some mud an salt off it. Trying to decide if I should do a 05+ front swap or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me, the only things Id do, is a set of harley 05 headlights, and an 11+ front bumper. They are pathetic for strength, but look really good I think.

20170110_212710_zpsoi7dwy2u.jpg

IMG_20160322_224107_zpshbsogu1g.jpg

mikeeg02

Reaction score
The shops a mess in the original one I posted, and Im not a very good photographer, it looks odd in the full frontal picture, looks good in the other.

Reaction score
Found out the bottom ends done on my 6.7. It just quit on me tuesday and my mechanic finally got into it today. They found metal shavings in the oil. Right now I'm contemplating rebuilding the engine or selling for parts. $12000 seem to be the number I keep getting quoted. That's ford's number along with a diesel shop's number (they through in full ******s too). If anybody in manitoba wants to offer me something for it pm me lol, I'm looking at every possibility.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Found out the bottom ends done on my 6.7. It just quit on me tuesday and my mechanic finally got into it today. They found metal shavings in the oil. Right now I'm contemplating rebuilding the engine or selling for parts. $12000 seem to be the number I keep getting quoted. That's ford's number along with a diesel shop's number (they through in full ******s too). If anybody in manitoba wants to offer me something for it pm me lol, I'm looking at every possibility.

Geez how many miles and how many engine hours on that 6.7? This is the second 6.7 gone down with bottom end failures this week!!

Latest posts

Members online