20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

Hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
Can you tell me what other part numbers I need and prices to complete a 17 f450 front axle? So far I have the housing and a few other part numbers figured out. Do they not have a part number for a complete loaded assembly?

HC3Z-3010-B
HC3Z-3222-C
5C3Z-4026-B

Other parts needed to have complete front axle?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Can you tell me what other part numbers I need and prices to complete a 17 f450 front axle? So far I have the housing and a few other part numbers figured out. Do they not have a part number for a complete loaded assembly?

HC3Z-3010-B
HC3Z-3222-C
5C3Z-4026-B

Other parts needed to have complete front axle?

sometimes for the current model year if you have an axle tag id we can possibly get a complete end to end, otherwise it would be a piece by piece build up. to know what you actually would need to complete the axle I would need to know exactly what you have now.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
2006 driver side front door glass crew cab , please

your best bet on the glass would be a local glass shop, they should be able to get the oem carlite stuff and you don't have to worry about our friends at ups making it confetti. youll be in the ball park of about $140

Zmann

Reaction score
thanks I figured as much but sad thing is your a state away and no one local can touch you prices on OEM
I will check out a glass guy and even my insurance policy

Hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
sometimes for the current model year if you have an axle tag id we can possibly get a complete end to end, otherwise it would be a piece by piece build up. to know what you actually would need to complete the axle I would need to know exactly what you have now.

I have a new 350 DRW that I want to put a 450 wide track front end under with 4.30 gears. So at this time, I have nothing. The main reason I would prefer to get a complete assembly.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I have a new 350 DRW that I want to put a 450 wide track front end under with 4.30 gears. So at this time, I have nothing. The main reason I would prefer to get a complete assembly.

gotcha, have you tried searching for any used complete units that may just use a quick rebuild to get under the truck? I personally just recently found a gm dana 60 in new York and had it shipped to ca for my personal use and on a pallet they are very expensive for shipping. I know that's not a ford axle but just saying those gm axles are getting slim to none out there, so im sure there is some ford d60 axles out there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.