Kow vacuum switch

MeTo

Reaction score
I have a malfunctioning low vacuum switch. Yes, I tested the system with my gauge. Has anyone found a replacement or or repaired the original switch? I'm checked; the original has been discontinued?

Reaction score
Get the part # and do a search on the web. Bet somebody has some.

There are all kinds of vacuum switches around operating on falling vacuum. The only issue is the original has a small circuit board built in with a time delay so every little spike in vacuum doesn't trip the light. If you are equipped with a working brain you so not need the light, just use some sense.

MeTo

Reaction score
Get the part # and do a search on the web. Bet somebody has some.

There are all kinds of vacuum switches around operating on falling vacuum. The only issue is the original has a small circuit board built in with a time delay so every little spike in vacuum doesn't trip the light. If you are equipped with a working brain you so not need the light, just use some sense.

There is some ignorant ghetto social skills.

Reaction score
proof that it is all in the presentation
LOL

By the time I get on here for my pleasure and to hopefully help someone out from time to time most of my patience has worn out. Last couple years I have have a union shop in San Jose with 100+ garbage trucks and 10 to 16 mechanics depending on the day.

And to those with a positive comment, nice to know someone noticed! Thanks.

Dave is pretty smart feller too. Probably done a lot more industrial control than I have.

Latest posts

Members online