• IMG_8561.JPG
    IMG_8561.JPG
    919 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_8566.JPG
    IMG_8566.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 133

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The single was falling off boost on lock up and shifts. Running the same Hypermax 4.1" out front and gtx5533r 88mm gen 2 as the high pressure. Same turbo as we ran as a single but smaller compressor.

gwunter

Reaction score
The reason I asked about the converter, is in posts 1311 and 1320 you implied that it's not doing what it should to hold the power. I probably misunderstood. I guess your trying to get the converter properly setup by making adjustments to it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The reason I asked about the converter, is in posts 1311 and 1320 you implied that it's not doing what it should to hold the power. I probably misunderstood. I guess your trying to get the converter properly setup by making adjustments to it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk

That just the stall is too loose. That is only for the time when its not locked up. That was only .4 sec at the start of the run but that caused us .6 sec in the 1/8. We have a neal chance bolt together so its really easy to change the stall. They are making us a tighter stator now and ill change it out once I get it. Im going to lock it up off the trans brake button tomorrow and that will limit the lack of power transfer the high stall creates. The lock up circuit isnt instant but It should be very fast off the button. Going to try and leave with 60psi so we wont snuff the chargers with early lock up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That just the stall is too loose. That is only for the time when its not locked up. That was only .4 sec at the start of the run but that caused us .6 sec in the 1/8. We have a neal chance bolt together so its really easy to change the stall. They are making us a tighter stator now and ill change it out once I get it. Im going to lock it up off the trans brake button tomorrow and that will limit the lack of power transfer the high stall creates. The lock up circuit isnt instant but It should be very fast off the button. Going to try and leave with 60psi so we wont snuff the chargers with early lock up.

so happy for you buddy, to see it doing what we know it can do.

Latest posts

Members online