Still Open?

Reaction score
Doc do you have a number that i could reach Jon at? I don't have a truck down there or anything but I have been doing business with Jon a long time. Hate to hear he closed up. Just wanted to talk to him.

DocBar

Reaction score
Doc do you have a number that i could reach Jon at? I don't have a truck down there or anything but I have been doing business with Jon a long time. Hate to hear he closed up. Just wanted to talk to him.
706-841-2496 is the number I was called from. That's his shop number.

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
Is your truck finished or are you just going to get it in pieces DocBar? Please let us know what he says.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DocBar

Reaction score
Is your truck finished or are you just going to get it in pieces DocBar? Please let us know what he says.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's running, but getting oil in the coolant somewhere. Before Jon got it, the oil cooler cracked in NYC and I have no idea how many miles I put on it in that condition. When Jon got it, the performance issues were no hot restart and dying at idle. I had the engine and coolant systems flushed in NYC. Jon did a few upgrades for me: FB ******, sump, bigger sticks and fixed some wiring issues.

Reaction score
No prob. Jonathan is a good guy. I hate that he's going through whatever it is that he's going through.

Jon really is a good guy and very talented. I think his business grew way too fast and he could never find a single mechanic that he could trust to do a job. One man can only do so much. I hate to hear he is going thru such a hard time. I've tried to get in touch with him today but no luck. Hopefully he will call me back. I been worried about him. It can't be easy watching your dream fade away like that. Hell I would even drive down and help him get some stuff done one weekend if he wanted.

UpInSmokeDiesel

Reaction score
It's running, but getting oil in the coolant somewhere. Before Jon got it, the oil cooler cracked in NYC and I have no idea how many miles I put on it in that condition. When Jon got it, the performance issues were no hot restart and dying at idle. I had the engine and coolant systems flushed in NYC. Jon did a few upgrades for me: FB ******, sump, bigger sticks and fixed some wiring issues.

Did you get your truck back DocBar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footz09

Reaction score
And to think ,some on this board defended this rip off shop owner at one time when people such as myself learned first hand that John is a stra8 crook . Robbing peter to pay Paul .

Latest posts

Members online