What have you done to your powerstroke today?

redneck1

Reaction score
I dont how u say the fox 2.0s ride good. My stockers rode better than the 2.0s.. to much hype with these shocks, they are a rock. Maybe mine are more stiff i dunno.

I agree. I upgraded to the 2.5 fox and noticed a big difference from the 2.0. But I want to try kings, think they'd be the way to go. Hard to justify the money when I got the 2.5 fox and they haven't given any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jomax

Reaction score
I agree. I upgraded to the 2.5 fox and noticed a big difference from the 2.0. But I want to try kings, think they'd be the way to go. Hard to justify the money when I got the 2.5 fox and they haven't given any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t know honestly if you’ll notice a ton of difference from the Fox 2.5s to the king 2.5s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I dont how u say the fox 2.0s ride good. My stockers rode better than the 2.0s.. to much hype with these shocks, they are a rock. Maybe mine are more stiff i dunno.
They are way way better.. there is more of a bounce then that hard low back jarring feeling when hitting bumps or pot holes. Its more of a bouncy rebound but feels like you are riding on a pillow compared to a cot..

live life full throttle

79jasper

Reaction score
I mean, you'd think there would be more post. Since the majority of us are still driving clapped out piece of junk, break down all the time, rusted to hell, -200hp 7.3's.........

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ford_trck

Reaction score
I've been sound deadening the truck all month almost. The back doors are done and I am about done adding vibration damper to the passenger front door. Next will be closed cell foam and mass loaded vinyl.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Tried to start it....and failed. -28*F combined with weaker batteries and dino oil and she's DOA. Took the car. Gonna have to put it on the charger tonight and try again tomorrow.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Tried to start it....and failed. -28*F combined with weaker batteries and dino oil and she's DOA. Took the car. Gonna have to put it on the charger tonight and try again tomorrow.
No block heater?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Emery19

Reaction score
Dragged it on a trailer with my buddies 6.0. garbage fuel, below zero weather, gelled fuel filter and gonna drain the tank today and hope I can keep it running. Already changed fuel filters to new ones but kept dropping rail pressure and dying

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

florida 6.0

Reaction score
New seal and repair sleeve for the pinion flange . I cant believe how well those things work
saved me $180 + for a new flange . After 170,000 miles it had a pretty nice groove in it .

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I looked at it in my driveway, figured what the hell, started it, and realized a hurt motor doesnt fix itself in a couple weeks or so...:cursing:

Latest posts

Members online