Easiest way to get ahold of pis?

co04cobra

Reaction score
Customer service would have to improve with Tim gone. I lost faith in him the year I installed 8-10 sets of his injectors and EVERY set had Oring failure.

I contacted him about the matter and provided pictures with the other documentation he wanted and got back ZELCH, NADA, NOTHING. Not even so much as 1 set or even pack of replacement Orings.

I ate tow bills, every single set of Orings, most of the oil changes and had to haul a truck to my father-in-law and pic his up over 100 miles away when his failed.

If Tim is still around I'd make sure he's not handling customer service and/or warranty issues. JMO.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We have been honoring the warranty on the injectors that were built and sold before we purchased the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That right there says a lot!!! I may just stick with my original plan when im ready to buy big injectors for my dually.

Every thing you said after that, is pretty bad azz too!

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
That right there says a lot!!! I may just stick with my original plan when im ready to buy big injectors for my dually.

live life full throttle

That's normal with any acquisition fyi just not common in this industry due to its aftermarket nature and multitude of fly-by-night shops. Have you ever heard of Fiat denying warranty on cars produced when Daimler was the owner? If you buy a business, you buy the assets AND the liabilities - the good AND the bad.

Bgdiesel

Reaction score

live life full throttle

Thanks I really appreciate hopefully we will impress everyone as planned in 2018

Bgdiesel

Reaction score
That's normal with any acquisition fyi just not common in this industry due to its aftermarket nature and multitude of fly-by-night shops. Have you ever heard of Fiat denying warranty on cars produced when Daimler was the owner? If you buy a business, you buy the assets AND the liabilities - the good AND the bad.

It may be common but was not exactly what I was advised my Tim to do, But it is our desire and intent to produce the best product possible and do what is right in our own eyes for past customers as well as future customers, Thanks

hucorey

Reaction score

live life full throttle
I've got a set of 450/400's from them on the shelf. ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

hucorey

Reaction score
Nice!!

I would but the drop in turbo can only be a 2.6 inducer. Soooo, work on that for me. Lol

prolly snuff it out with that much fuel.

live life full throttle
We do have the larger bearing s366sxe spec'd drop in from KC.

I'm going P-pump and I have 9 kits on the shelf ready to go here in a couple weeks hopefully.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
We do have the larger bearing s366sxe spec'd drop in from KC.

I'm going P-pump and I have 9 kits on the shelf ready to go here in a couple weeks hopefully.

I have thought about skipping all the heui stuff and going mechanical but then id have to redo the driveline and beef it up for the open class

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online