Hmm, what mod(s) to do to this new heap?

Black AOD

Reaction score
details please on build!!:)

He listed it out bit by bit earlier on in the thread...to make it simple from what I read,

H&S Triple Turbo kit utilizing Precision 6870 turbos

Midwest Diesel and Auto built 6.7 Long Block with about every possible upgrade done to it that you can.

Midwest Diesel Billet Comp 6R140 Transmission

Twin Pumps and 100% Injectors

The rest of his stuff is listed in his signature, most of which stayed the same (i think??) minus the motor and turbo setup (obviously)

The truck is a 2016 F350 Dually King Ranch

He said he was shooting for 1100whp give or take but mainly wants the torque which is why he did triples

alewis

Reaction score
I think he was going to use the mpd girdle and main caps as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
He listed it out bit by bit earlier on in the thread...to make it simple from what I read,

Midwest Diesel and Auto built 6.7 Long Block with about every possible upgrade done to it that you can.

The rest of his stuff is listed in his signature, most of which stayed the same (i think??) minus the motor and turbo setup (obviously)

He said he was shooting for 1100whp give or take but mainly wants the torque which is why he did triples

not being funny or smart ass, I finally can get to build mine soon. Why I was saying details. I want a street truck to pull a boat and still daily. Be nice to beat anything on the way to boat ramp

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
That long block seems like I can do it before i can afford the triples? or is there something other than cam I can't support with factory fuel and air?

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Jesus 100% overs?? **** load of fuel. He better make 1000hp with that setup

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Haha, plan on being around more, kind of forgot about this place lol. Maybe I'll post up my 6.7 build since the crank broke in it a few weeks ago.......:doh:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah that was 50000 miles ago. Ford paid for it, told me not to come back of it happens again. Lol

Latest posts

Members online