Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 2017+ 6.7 Aluminum Super Duty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #751  
Old 10-12-2020, 05:54 PM
pog's Avatar
pog pog is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: psa
Posts: 2,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sootie View Post
Nope...it's gotta be one step up - Confederate diesel.



Lol remember those days?
mpd vs dozers. those were good times.
__________________
psa original #268
  #752  
Old 10-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sootie View Post
Nope...it's gotta be one step up - Confederate diesel.







Lol remember those days?
Oh my....I just threw up a little

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - No Limit, Warren Diesel, Exergy, FASS Fuel Systems, Taterbilt Turbos, OUO, KING Racing, PMF
  #753  
Old 10-13-2020, 12:57 AM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central Michigan/ New York
Posts: 26,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black AOD View Post
Oh my....I just threw up a little

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Lmao! That is funny!!



Yep... "im just gonna leave it alone" only lasts a lil while.

live life full throttle
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw. Sold... good bye ole girl. I will miss you
15,f350,4x4,cclb, not stock
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
  #754  
Old 10-13-2020, 07:32 AM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnlocker View Post
Lmao! That is funny!!



Yep... "im just gonna leave it alone" only lasts a lil while.

live life full throttle
I mean...the truck lost weight 17 months after I bought it, then 8 months after losing weight it got a drop in VGT turbo and a 10mm exergy pump. A month after that it got a built trans. 6 months later after the trans it got a a low pressure fuel system.

I actually did exactly what I said I'd do. I'd leave it alone until the main warranty was gone. Which I did. After that, I was bound to be bored anyway.
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - No Limit, Warren Diesel, Exergy, FASS Fuel Systems, Taterbilt Turbos, OUO, KING Racing, PMF

Last edited by Black AOD; 10-13-2020 at 07:36 AM.
  #755  
Old 10-13-2020, 09:40 AM
alewis alewis is offline
Corporal
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 59
Default

Should run good... you going to throw those d&j forged rods in there at the same time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #756  
Old 10-13-2020, 09:41 AM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alewis View Post
Should run good... you going to throw those d&j forged rods in there at the same time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. If the motor comes out, the whole engine would get built. I'm not taking it apart just to put rods in.
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - No Limit, Warren Diesel, Exergy, FASS Fuel Systems, Taterbilt Turbos, OUO, KING Racing, PMF
  #757  
Old 10-13-2020, 07:25 PM
lincolnlocker's Avatar
lincolnlocker lincolnlocker is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: central Michigan/ New York
Posts: 26,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black AOD View Post
I mean...the truck lost weight 17 months after I bought it, then 8 months after losing weight it got a drop in VGT turbo and a 10mm exergy pump. A month after that it got a built trans. 6 months later after the trans it got a a low pressure fuel system.

I actually did exactly what I said I'd do. I'd leave it alone until the main warranty was gone. Which I did. After that, I was bound to be bored anyway.
I'll give ya that. You did last longer than we expected. Lol

live life full throttle
__________________
00,f350,4x4,cc,drw. Sold... good bye ole girl. I will miss you
15,f350,4x4,cclb, not stock
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
  #758  
Old 10-14-2020, 10:58 AM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnlocker View Post
I'll give ya that. You did last longer than we expected. Lol

live life full throttle
lol yeah I guess
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - No Limit, Warren Diesel, Exergy, FASS Fuel Systems, Taterbilt Turbos, OUO, KING Racing, PMF
  #759  
Old 10-19-2020, 09:45 PM
C2tuck's Avatar
C2tuck C2tuck is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: North Texas
Posts: 901
Default

What trans did you go with?

My 15, which just rolled 109k and I plan on keeping I think is needing one soon...

I hurt it a few months ago. Itís been slipping and flaring a lot lately. Need to start looking for a new one.
__________________
2015 CCSB F250 XLT FX4...American Force, Toyo AT 2ís, TSD tunes, EZ Lynk, 4Ē Flo Pro, Fox 2.0ís.
  #760  
Old 10-19-2020, 09:47 PM
Black AOD's Avatar
Black AOD Black AOD is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2tuck View Post
What trans did you go with?

My 15, which just rolled 109k and I plan on keeping I think is needing one soon...

I hurt it a few months ago. Itís been slipping and flaring a lot lately. Need to start looking for a new one.
Personally I would vote for Midwest or Warren Diesel for 6R. I have a Warren Diesel billet comp unit but it took a lot of revisions on the trans file to get it right. 8 to be exact IIRC

I hear Midwest 6R units tune much easier from multiple tuners fwiw

I had a Midwest 5R in my old 6.4 and it was an awesome trans.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
__________________
08' F350 6.4L EC/LB FX4 - long gone.

2017 F350 CCLB 6.7 SRW Platinum - No Limit, Warren Diesel, Exergy, FASS Fuel Systems, Taterbilt Turbos, OUO, KING Racing, PMF
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:10 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd