Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgleason

Reaction score
lol

no joke - I cant get over how bummed I am for the Ford camp this year lol

Here is my boys Cummins - built motor, e.d compounds etc...fingers crossed he makes it!

285356_4778146325597_1658819525_n.jpg

Elite diesel 471? Lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I agree with you guys, the Ford camp is weak as hell from what I was guessing would be eligible. 1 6.4 with stock turbos is not going to get it done. I won last year, so this year we decided to go for broke. Hope it isn't too much. Pretty much have done all I can to ensure it holding together, just have to play it by ear. Denver really evens out the field, since most don't know what it means to at altitude. I know DP likes having it there just for that reason. Mine will be there and ready come hell or high water, I have no plans on not defending my title. Having it not running yet does have me apprehensive. Untested rigs usually don't work out well.

HD F250

Reaction score
Hahaha deal. You pick out the miata picture.

Joking aside, one of our rigs better be there next year.

Deal, I will start search! I guess we will see how my build turns out.

250, with triples...

Originally Posted by powerstrokin15

why not 2014 with the setup on the 250??

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

I'm still active duty... can't even plan around it, until I dropp retirement paperwork... 2015 is as soon as i can...

Corb, u need to get a ****ty desk job working as a DoD Liaison like me and then u can make it next year. Cool would be 2 nice HD F250's trying to defeat Erik, the two time champ. LOL

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the 6.7's stack up, going to be teething issues no doubt but I hope they do well.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I agree with you guys, the Ford camp is weak as hell from what I was guessing would be eligible. 1 6.4 with stock turbos is not going to get it done. I won last year, so this year we decided to go for broke. Hope it isn't too much. Pretty much have done all I can to ensure it holding together, just have to play it by ear. Denver really evens out the field, since most don't know what it means to at altitude. I know DP likes having it there just for that reason. Mine will be there and ready come hell or high water, I have no plans on not defending my title. Having it not running yet does have me apprehensive. Untested rigs usually don't work out well.

You just keep focused on being bad ass. lol

F250stroker08

Reaction score

I still think you should have kept the exact same setup as last year, especially with this years lack of competition and last year being pretty stacked. But i do respect that your goin balls to the wall this year with it. Kick some names and take some ass!

BOSS450

Reaction score
I still think you should have kept the exact same setup as last year, especially with this years lack of competition and last year being pretty stacked. But i do respect that your goin balls to the wall this year with it. Kick some names and take some ass!

if he kept his exact same setup he would have a busted hpfp right now if I'm thinking correctly.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
:lookaround: :D

Wat dat mean???? :popcorn:

You got this Erik.....

No pressure at all Erik lol

Exactly.....with how our camp looks this year, absolutely NOOOOO pressure LOL

Fast-6.0

Reaction score

Lack of competition? A 1500hp duramax is in the running.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Lack of competition? A 1500hp duramax is in the running.

I was just thinking the same thing..... those boys do know how to make power and have a track record of doing well at this competition..... Good power, solid build, and experience behind them is always a combination that you have to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online