My Project

SAK

Reaction score
yep. just wont see them for a while. dave is back logged and for the price im paying i think other customers get first priority. they will be my 3rd set so i know how they perform, and that is VERY well. but dave did have the struff to cover the rearend which will be done tomorrow.

Yea I know he is backed up. Didn't know if you would have gotten them or not, I knew you were going to get the kit awhile back.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Looks so clean, I was searching for a platinum white before I found a deal on the tux black..figured I could always change it. Lovin that color!

Chris.v

Reaction score
Looks alot like my truck! Good taste!
895-B5671C307755-8539-00000902AA3A7851_zps505e571b.jpg

(No hijack intended)

Chris

HD F250

Reaction score
Looks good Mikey, I love the white trucks with everything else blacked out. Curious to see attempt 2 at headlights. :popcorn:

hirevn

Reaction score

hirevn

Reaction score
yep. just wont see them for a while. dave is back logged and for the price im paying i think other customers get first priority. they will be my 3rd set so i know how they perform, and that is VERY well. but dave did have the struff to cover the rearend which will be done tomorrow.
I just installed my set, took about 4 weeks before mine shipped after the order. Dave has been great working with the last couple days, clearing up a few questions I have had installing his AWESOME parts. My project has been a little more work than I expected, mostly due to working off the floor with jack stands and floor jacks.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just installed my set, took about 4 weeks before mine shipped after the order. Dave has been great working with the last couple days, clearing up a few questions I have had installing his AWESOME parts. My project has been a little more work than I expected, mostly due to working off the floor with jack stands and floor jacks.

Yeah I have been thru a few sets they perform as advertised. The Ala's are bad on jacks.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Jared for sending me a set of ala's he had stashed. God will bless you my son.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks dope mike

thanks buddy, once the light bar, ala's , and headlights are done i will pretty much be done with cosmertics, then off to the stereo shop. gonna integrate the facvtory head unit with some components and subs. then turbo kit , then dual pumps. im gonna start dyno'ing soon, just waiting til it was at its final height to start testing for the mag.

Crack85

Reaction score
They are already released.....you can even send you regular piggyback shocks to them to have the CDV added for 135/shock.

Latest posts

Members online