New Street Truck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
since ole godzilla seems to be a project of its own, i decided to get me another 6.4 street truck. I bought a ecsb 4x4 off a member here. i got it on june 13th from texas , it came home got paint matched everything including a shaved emblem on tailgate and matched badges and cowl, along with harley headlights and carriage works upper and lower black grills. that was the first week i had it. figured id show you guys what i was able to get done in 30 days. stereo system will be complete tuesday with 500/1 and 300/4 focal compoments and JL center console sub. im still waiting on the recon mirror lenses from stealth auto.

the next weekend i swapped motors and turbos with BFT cuz hes selling his rig, it has elite manifold, 6.0 manifolds, high powers, stuids valve train and airdog. then i added 110's , dual pumps, and an elite stage 4.5 trans with DPC converter. ive been fighting a tiny leak on a dual pump line fitting, nothing maor just a bitch to get to under the hood, need to get shane down here lol. not enough to make a mess, but enough to occasionally see a drip if i have it at WOT for any extended period of time. nothing major but ***ing annoying. then yesterday i took the 6" pro comp lift off, and swapped for icon 4.5" lift with OUO ALA's , OUO Traction adjustable traction bars (still need to mount them) . i wanted to stay with 35's and i thought the 6" looked too tall for the tires. I also swapped the wheels for BMF REPR's , which i really wasnt sure of when i got them, but now they are on the truck, they look really clean IMO.

i still need to put the AMP steps on and bolt traction bars on, the mounts are on just got tired. ive never done so much work cosmetically, suspension , and motor in such a quick time. from what it was a month ago to what it is today to me is astounding. i learned alot from godzilla about what i like and dislike so i mimicked many things about that truck. here's some before and after pics. sorry there will be a lot of pics.

before

012.jpg

004.jpg

silver_truck_driver_side_bmf.jpg

rear_shot_silver_truck_bmf.jpg

silver_truck_pass_side_bmf.jpg

silver_truck_under_hood_dual_pumps.jpg

silver_truck_motor_on_stand1.jpg

Ill have some dyno numbers this week, i assume the truck should make 775-800 on #2, and ill put a couple stages to it, just for a pass or 2 on the track and a big number on the dyno. the truck weighs about 7500 with me in it. not exact weight but im sure its close.

i gotta give a HUGE thanks to BFT for all the help thru the swap. we swapped trans, motor and transfer case on our trucks over a weekend, a log ***king weekend at that lol. and thanks to Tadd and elite for the trans and nozzles in quick time. i actually robbed the dual pumps of godzilla due to nothing available. all the work was done using a buddy's shop in camarillo , ca called ultimate truck. great guys for the most part and good help cept one dude lol.

so now i have a street truck again lol. i think ive lost my mind.

Last edited:

java

Reaction score
That's a good lookin truck! I'm sure it runs as good as it looks too!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Dang mike that's a sweet ride. I'm in the market for a extended can myself for a little play toy. You do some sweet stuff to these things I can't wait to get my hands on one

tensixniner

Reaction score
Nice truck.
My ecsb with me + half tank fuel is 8000 lbs.

Do you have any better shots of the carriage works grille?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice truck.
My ecsb with me + half tank fuel is 8000 lbs.

Do you have any better shots of the carriage works grille?

yeah i had to weigh it for registration and it was 7760 with me in it 1/4 tank on 6" lift and 35's. i pulled spare and hitch i figured thats about 160-180lbs. but once the amp's are on that adds another 60lbs back on i think.

here's the best pic i have, this is before i put the lower grill on.

silver_truck_carriage_works.jpg

Awesome man. Those bmfs look sick what are the specs on them?

20x10 ..they are the 04 and earlier offset, i figured i would like that with the lift and i do. i kept the pro comp tires the truck came with before i decide what to do with tires. wasnt even sure i would like the wheels, but i really do like them.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Good looking truck! I'm surprised it's still lifted. I guess you're leaving it that way since there was no mention of lowering it down.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Very nice truck Mikey. If it was a 6 spd i would say copy cat LOL U helped me confirm some things ive been thinkin about doing to my truck on the exterior. I like it alot. Just to tall for me lol.

Latest posts

Members online