6.0 Intakes Pre-Order Now

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
10% off the retail prices below. on sale now on www.nolimitfabrication.com , click brands, then No Limit .

$425 for raw aluminum sale price - $382.50
$450 for polished sale price - $405

includes your choice of oiled or dry AFE 5" x 12" filter , clamps , and maf sensor mount.

in the instructions section of purchase, only during pre order, you can order without MAF mount. this is for 05's with no mass air flow sensor , or those with egr deleted vehicles. (doesn't throw a code)

Kits will begin shipping by the 15th of april or earlier.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/no_limit_6_0_kit.png

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If you don't select polished option , you get raw.

Rob D

Reaction score
It will not let you checkout without selecting a finish option and the only selectable option is polished....

Rob D

Reaction score
Thanks - you had also mentioned awhile back you may offer the option for no MAF sensor mount rather than a cover plate for those of us that do not have one. Will you still be offering this?

superBADduty

Reaction score
bigrpowr

On your website in the description it reads "comes polish grade and can be ordered polished for $25 extra ."

Probably supposed to read, comes raw grade.

I'm going to order one but I don't know which filter to order, the dry or oiled.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks - you had also mentioned awhile back you may offer the option for no MAF sensor mount rather than a cover plate for those of us that do not have one. Will you still be offering this?

yes. just pm me rob.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
bigrpowr

On your website in the description it reads "comes polish grade and can be ordered polished for $25 extra ."

Probably supposed to read, comes raw grade.

I'm going to order one but I don't know which filter to order, the dry or oiled.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

it is polish grade. the welds are not polished.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
ordered a few minutes ago, stoked!! thanks for answering so quick BIGRPOWR, Should look good under the hood!

Latest posts

Members online