Dyno Day/Live Tuning in Oregon!

Reaction score
Not on here much as I would like to be, but since I have been all messed up due to back issues I guess I have time to bump this up. We are really hoping for a large showing and to have a awesome time!
Friends, family, kids, grandparents, aunts, uncles you get the point. Besides who can pass up free food?
We are also proud to announce that we will have our friends from One Up Off Road on site with a few of their trucks. Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting lots of new ones.
Thanks

Layson

Reaction score
Well I come by in the morning and it is looking so so with a hand written sign in the window... then I come by in the afternoon the new signs are up and it is all bad ass professional looking and you can see it from the freeway!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Not gonna make it bud, truck is gonna be down for some changes...:evil........:lookaround:...hoping it will be up for ours though.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Those planning on attending what do you like to see at a dyno event?

We plan to have a show n shine set up with a cash payout to the winner. We will have the dyno running all day long, free food, and random prizes throughout the day to give away.

A couple of raffles for large items and a live DJ to keep us entertained.

Is there anything else we can offer besides this that will make the day more enjoyable? Wet tshirt contest may be out of the question since we are talking about April in Oregon haha

Layson

Reaction score
Thinking there will be (6) OUO trucks there... I am thinking this is going to be a good turnout!

Here is a preview of one of them...

Then essentially a kind of top secret build by a sponsor hopefully will show up as well... :)

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Thinking there will be (6) OUO trucks there... I am thinking this is going to be a good turnout!

Here is a preview of one of them...

Then essentially a kind of top secret build by a sponsor hopefully will show up as well... :)

Oh he is definitely showing up...no excuses!

2000wa250

Reaction score
Hmm...may make a spur of the moment trip, depends whether this lpop gets here today and whether I can get it in tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score
Derek/Curtis/crew,
Great day and well done! The grub was awesome and was fun to catch up with some old diesel peeps again. The dyno crew from Hallers was dialed in and they got trucks on/off the dyno very quickly. No big HP trucks but saw many nice ones. Those OUO trucks were insane...

thanks again--

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.