Diesels on the Mountain NHRDA Bandimere

OBS F350

Reaction score
No big deal if not. I just figured if there will be a test n tune I might make a couple passes with the new heads and cam. Although I'm sure it will be extremely congested with trucks.

RSK

Reaction score
Who's going?! End of May... Sled pulls, drag racing. A little thin air would do everyone some good! :D

pyhu8aha.jpg

lets say one crazy white boy was to fly into colorado springs, is that nearby the sled pulling track?

jdgleason

Reaction score
you know Jd built the buick too right? its a sleeper, rides like a caddy, but goes like a vette!

Lol only thing aftermarket on the B is the radio lol

lets say one crazy white boy was to fly into colorado springs, is that nearby the sled pulling track?

The springs is like an hr and a half south I believe. Denver is your best bet

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

and the springs usually cost more to land in. but there's some sweet bars. LOL

RSK

Reaction score

I know, I know I only kid....I almost got suspended in 8th grade for smiling...no joke..... I laughed about it all the way to the principals office.

I just saw that...now if only I can rent a sweet ride for the weekend...I might actually book a flight, hotel and rental car.

RSK

Reaction score

I know, I know I only kid....I almost got suspended in 8th grade for smiling...no joke..... I laughed about it all the way to the principals office.

I just saw that...now if only I can rent a sweet ride for the weekend...I might actually book a flight, hotel and rental car.

06Kingranch6.0l

Reaction score
I would call these the best options for hotels... Days Inn obviously cheaper, but Hampton Inn, probably much nicer and closer to bandimere. Both are within 10 minutes of the track. Sled pulls will be 20-30 minutes or so from the hotels.

http://www.hamptongolden.com/

http://www.daysinn.com/hotels/color...s-golden-west-denver/hotel-overview?cid=local

Actually the sled pulls are at the jefferson county fair grounds which is like five mins from those hotels!

Its all very close together unlike truck fest where is spread out a bit!!

Is everyone here thats going sled pulling and drag racing or
sled pulling or just racing?

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I know I could.... easily lol just zero desire to fvck with anything else under the hood of mine and I sure as hell won't be cutting up my intake for one sled pull lol

Oh hell no that would just be a stupid move. I think that I may have something here at work that may work for you though. What is the inlet size of the atmo on that bad boy?

Latest posts

Members online