New to me 6.7 owner!

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up this 2011 CC Lariat fx4 6.7 last week. I've only put about 100 miles on it and love it already! Right now it's at the dealer getting spray in bed liner, goose neck 5th wheel and wheels/tires. Supposed to pick it back up tomorrow evening!

Only other things I wanna do to it is tune and delete it with 5inch exhaust and the mini max out of my 6.4 and probably pick up an XRT Pro to put back in the 6.4.. Or perhaps vice versa. Are the XRT's the same as the mini maxx as far as unlocks go?

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Congrats! We need pictures! :) What color?

WHOOOPS lol
ad236bcba6e4239c8bf8255921c4c5fd.jpg

437e41555fd5e4f14df71c5388afb54a.jpg

That's the best pic I have of it right now, tri-color white.. And these wheels are being mounted tomorrow!

w3bb3r04

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up this 2011 CC Lariat fx4 6.7 last week. I've only put about 100 miles on it and love it already! Right now it's at the dealer getting spray in bed liner, goose neck 5th wheel and wheels/tires. Supposed to pick it back up tomorrow evening!

Only other things I wanna do to it is tune and delete it with 5inch exhaust and the mini max out of my 6.4 and probably pick up an XRT Pro to put back in the 6.4.. Or perhaps vice versa. Are the XRT's the same as the mini maxx as far as unlocks go?

Looks good! Just wondering what the spray in at the dealer runs?

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Looks good! Just wondering what the spray in at the dealer runs?

With this truck it was a toss in on the deal.. But if I were to get it at-cost like I did in my 6.4 it was $400.. And that was for a long bed. The liner is a brand called "Ultimate Linings" and honestly, I like it better than line-x..

JRLott

Reaction score
Careful with the 5". Some hitches don't play well with a 5". My 4" vibrated against my B&W until I tweaked it a bit. I'm fairly sure a 5" wouldn't work.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
What are your numbers looking like for tint? Loving those windows!

Man I'm not real sure.. I just know they are dark as hell. Came like that..

Careful with the 5". Some hitches don't play well with a 5". My 4" vibrated against my B&W until I tweaked it a bit. I'm fairly sure a 5" wouldn't work.

Hmmmm.. I have a b&w in mine.. Pretty sure my buddies 6.7 has a hitch and I put 5inch on it with no problems? Idk I'll do whatever I gotta do to make 5inch work! Lol also put 5inch on my 6.4 that also has a b&w hitch..

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Nice truck! My '11 had the liner and tailgate extender from the factory and I am wondering if all Lariat's came with those options?

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Nice truck! My '11 had the liner and tailgate extender from the factory and I am wondering if all Lariat's came with those options?

What liner? I wouldn't think spray in bed liner is a factory option. I'd say the tailgate extender is though.

Members online

No members online now.