Balancing 38x15.50r22

clayton.davis.587

Reaction score
Anybody have a trick to balancing these bugger tires, I've tried and just can't do it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
A damn good balancing machine. Or if you cant find one take them to a place that specializes in trucks.

Some people may recommend balancing beads but my experience with them was a complete waste of time and money.

Snake

Reaction score
Hate to be possibly be the bearer of bad news (possibly), but those tires aren't the best quality and notoriously hard to balance. Try rotating them 90-180* on the wheel. If that doesn't work, you might have to live with it unless you get different tires.

ftast350

Reaction score
Ya just beads. Dont bother trying to put on the balancer just put them on the truck. I had a set of 37" Baja Claws and never had a shake!

Reaction score
I run a tire and wheel shop and those will be a bear to balance. as said before not the best quality at all. next time use toyo or dick cepek and they balance out very well.
as for beads they "might" work, wouldn't hurt to try but in my experience tires have to have bigger sidewall like 38's on 22" wheels or 35's on 16" etc to allow beads to move around in wheel. Small sidewall they can't move around enough

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.