Project "Second Strike" RCSB 6.4

JMart

Reaction score
Is it the axle spinning inside the axle perch/topside clamp? We kind of anticipated that may be an issue so the perch was welded to the axle tube to avoid spinning.

Please let me know if there are other known issues. Thanks in advance!

I think that is what it was. I am trying to remember who it was that broke it on here. I am thinking it was Kind but I could be wrong.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Is it the axle spinning inside the axle perch/topside clamp? We kind of anticipated that may be an issue so the perch was welded to the axle tube to avoid spinning.

Please let me know if there are other known issues. Thanks in advance!

Mine has the factory perch cut off and welded back on on the bottom.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
I think that is what it was. I am trying to remember who it was that broke it on here. I am thinking it was Kind but I could be wrong.

That's not good. Thanks for the warning. I will have to hit him up for more info or maybe he will see this and comment.

Mine has the factory perch cut off and welded back on on the bottom.

Great idea! Any other weaknesses discovered?

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Mine currently doesn't move under its own power LOL.

LOL I actually found your build thread last night. It is gonna be one kick ass shorty when it's done! Loving the color with the black wheels! Killer combo! Sub'd and looking forward to your continued progress. :ford:

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Due to a boneheaded move on my part, all my picture links in this thread were broken. With no way to fix them, I decided a fresh thread was the only solution. Click here for Project "Second Strike" RCSB 6.4 - RELOADED

SecondStrikeRendering_zpse4c3d4d1.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.