1953 F250 Powerstroke RatRod

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
470e31086c78f332b179de56b61d2965.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
got some big boxes in the mail this week. I'll post some pics once i get it all set up. Truck has been running pretty well. i have a ground issue for the IDM i need to chase but it should be simple. still have to do some gauges and change my traction bars into ladder bars as well.

I did take it to a local show and got a trophy a few weeks ago =)

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
had these 4 tires from my 02 so spacers and duals was considerably cheaper. i made some fenders out of some range feeders from the farm. ill get some pics at the show today

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Threw these on quick. I don't really like them but it's legal at least. Won another trophy today too
acab4c9082d0eef6342538e97950be81.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I think 55 gallon drum follows this build a little better. If there was a wood bed floor or anything else wood on the truck the barrel would work, but since there's not...

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Super singles old look bad arse. Sure would be expensive though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
havent been doing too much with the 53 lately. the pushrod for my clutch master keeps coming out and breaking the little clips that hold it in :/
the plan is to put a rod end on the rod and a physical stop to keep the pedal from coming back any farther than it has to. Should be near bulletproof after that i hope.

Still have a relay clicking for the IDM, not sure whats up with that. gotta get the meter out and check the ground or something

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
yeah i have the joint to put on it. the problem though is the clips that hold the rod into the master. they just keep breaking. should be able to take some angle iron and bolt it onto there somewhere to keep it from coming back i think.
kinda dumb how its designed but its probably better in an actual cab. the way my seat is kind of makes for an awkward feel on the pedal. 2 inches more leg room wouldve been nice

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Should have all our corn planted in the fields tonight so i'll be resurrecting this pig over the weekend. gotta bulletproof that clutch pedal and rip those dang fenders off.

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Got the drivers window all done. Really liking the stainless piece on top. Also, Vent windows suck lol took 2 hrs to replace all the rubber and getting it to work well again
1e35b7946fa0fafaccc3f4c8a1df4139.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online